Thread: Light Imperial Armor in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Light Imperial Armor in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello everyone I am having one question about this game. Sorry if it’s a stupid question but please clear my doubt. From what I understand, you can start the game with a suit of imperial light armor depending on your choice. However, I figured the imperial legion would be more of a heavy armor faction. I still intend to play through the game as a dual-dagger rogue-assassin, but I want to side with the legion. Does anybody know if there will be more imperial light armors available later on, preferably ones that are stronger, or will their armors later on all are classified as heavy?

Re: Light Imperial Armor in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have one other question as well, albeit an unrelated one. A recent article I’ve read mentioned that when fighting dragons, you first have to attack it in order to make it land. As somebody who didn’t intend to use archery or magic, I find this troubling. I suppose it makes sense, but I had hoped that the dragons would just land on their own and then I could slash them to death. I suppose I can use magic if necessary, but does anybody know if have do have to force dragons to land by hurting them?

Re: Light Imperial Armor in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As per my knowledge it’s better than nothing. I was just worried that they would be a heavy-armor faction, since that’s what they’re known for. I mean, I doubt that the Dark Brotherhood or the Thieves Guild are going to give out heavy armor variants of their faction armor, so I figured the Imperial Legion would just give out heavy armor.