Thread: Are Bows and Arrows having the special finishing moves in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Are Bows and Arrows having the special finishing moves in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

I am looking to play the hunter kind of the character in this particular game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This particular character is making use of the bows. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are Bows and Arrows having the special finishing moves in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Well according to me you have missed an opportunity to get something into the game. I think there should be something like power shot while dealing with bow and arrow in the game.

Re: Are Bows and Arrows having the special finishing moves in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that bows are not having the finishing moves in the game until and unless it supposed to be the mega ultra rare into 14 hours of using the bow and I have not seen one in the game. or there could be less move in the game however the camera might zoom into the death of the enemy death for the second.

I am not able to make the idea of the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well after going through the post of yours I would like to tell you that it is happening sometimes or sometimes it is not happening at all.
    Well there will be finishing of move if you are supposed to shot on the head. I am not sure but it is going to happen while playing this particular game. Personally I am having great fun while playing this particular game.