Thread: two handed weapons with dual wield in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

two handed weapons with dual wield in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As playing in the game I want to play the character of conan in the game so I want to know whether it is possible to play with the two handed weapons and dual weilding in the game. If it possible using the dual wield two weapons to level up. So do any one have the idea about this as I want to know . if people knowing this just please share with me.

Re: two handed weapons with dual wield in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

According to me there are a lot of games that allow to play the Dual-Wield Two-handed Weapons for example games like WoW, Diablo, D&D etc. So it isn't that odd of a thing to ask about.

I don't think that there would be much of an advantage. Weight isn't even the issue, the real problem is that it would be extremely clumsy and slow. They just aren't made for that. You could try your luck dual wielding one-and-a-half swords, but that would probably be very inefficient too. Realistically the purpose of the off hand blade is defensive, it's best to use a smaller, faster weapon. Using two huge swords has no real advantage in a real fight.

But doing like this is totally wrong, using two huge swords would be a huge advantage in a fight. Its just that no ones really strong enough to do it. I mean, who would you be more afraid of, someone swinging two daggers or someone swinging two very long swords.

Last time when I checked it was in 3e D&D and it is probably in 4rth edition as well, might have even made it into 2e D&D near the end with the combat and tactics players options stuff though I don't remember it. I am fairly sure it was in D&D well before it made it to WoW and D&D is the grandfather of fantasy RPGs, so it really isn't that outlandish. Some games accept that high leveled beings are beyond human some try to pretend they aren't even though they obviously are. Crap in Skyrim you can somehow steal a persons armor off their back, and people want to get on how unrealistic it would be to wield 2 big ass swords.

I don't see the issue if you are like, level 70+ or something and invested all your points in health (which supposedly raises strength and damage also) and 2-handed perks.But only when you are really really THAT strong, endgame type of character. Probably not possible though.