Thread: Opinions about No More Room in Hell

Opinions about No More Room in Hell

What is your opinion about this game? According to some things I like in this game and found some errors in it. Weapons - They look and feel good. The sounds of gunfire could be a little stronger, but I think they are pretty well done. I love the "cha-crack" when the pumping of 870. Using the flashlight to the gun is clean. This is what I like about this game. And this is what bothers me: 'this is my biggest Zombie generates disgust. Clear a room of zombies, just around the corner, and are regenerated back everyone. So what your opinions about this game?

Re: Opinions about No More Room in Hell

I like survival-ness and objectives: To beg for supplies and having to make choices regarding what to bring with you, and leave behind. Running down the street, dodging zombie’s packages is freaking awesome. Quite varied, although most of them boil down to "insert an object into the goal b" (but I like the RE games, so I'm used to it).

Zombie’s spawns are fine. If you put in the game generates static, then it is very easy to mitigate. I am also against time resulted in only zombies. Once the survival mode takes place, then they are more satisfied with the safe areas of zone type. The game so that you are currently playing is a kind of art scene. Therefore, the zombies are generated to keep moving, and to keep you challenged.

Recurrences Zombie ruined this game for me, I was hoping the team NMRiH you leave a good way to deal with the difficulties of zombies, but chose the easy way out and lousiest like me. Could make a list of the best ways to solve this, but I waste my time, i already created a single thread of this, but do not lead to anything, just said because I saw this guy here with similar view, to show that there is alone.

While having to clean a room for a second time can be very hard, no big deal. Sure, you can kill, but what can not? It is also a fun fright when running in a room that thought it was safe, only to be mistaken for a zombie. It is also very true to the old zombie movies ever. You are seriously complaining that it is hard to do headshots? What, do you expect to keep your head still just so you can shoot? Is supposed to be hard to shoot in the head, its realism to be difficult to shoot in the face.

Nothing can be perfect the entire world is entitled to their own opinion on the game and for your information source engine is too much limited, I think the team has selected the best god damn way you can make a horde of zombies act as a horde of zombies and this mod truly illustrates what the source engine can do.

My ongoing beef (s) is that the zombies should not come back so close to you. I'm fine with them in the halls of recurrence that have been in but when you leave the room and then turn around to see 5 zombies in it, is kind of absurd. Also affected seem to be glitchy boxes yet, some servers or have a low register. i have shot a zombie in the face 3 times without scoring a hit, without spot or splashes of blood or anything. And these are the shots that I could not ignore (zombie standing, sights perfectly aligned in the sweet spot of the head, etc) the game is still awesome; I cannot wait for more updates!

Recurrences Zombie Zombies would be great if only regenerate in areas outside. That way you could really clear and barricaded buildings, while still have an endless supply of zombies. They have a "no respawn"-cage to the editor for mappers can use this option, please. Perhaps this is even possible at present, do not know. It should be used in any way. As it is now, the survivors are placed in some rooms or hallways to suppress recurrences of zombies, which is not very absorbent, atmosphere wise, and probably not what the developers are going for.

Yes, and then when you delete a building at 100% safe unless someone opens a door and leads some zombies with the level of the cabin is about 99% in the interior except when you get the battery car (which takes about 30 sec.) And why is erased almost all difficulties. I also agree in the generation can be improved, but not this way. I also agree with Hoff about everything except the maps, we have enough at the time the developers to concentrate on correcting errors, etc.

Why not be able to clean up the cabin? Make the outside (you forget the dock area) an agricultural area crowded and you have a very different set up, with the double in and out of hard times when it's battery, connect, little thing, and especially , get to the boat house.