Thread: What the different loot tiers (colors) are labeled in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

What the different loot tiers (colors) are labeled in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

One of the best things about the game so far is the huge amount of booty has to offer! That is one of the things I've always been waiting, and I have to say I'm not disappointed at all! But out of curiosity, does anyone know what the levels look different (colors) are labeled? I was thinking it would be something like this, but I'm not sure.

White - Standard
    Green - Magic/Enchanted
    Purple - Unique
    Blue - Epic

anyone know any other colored loot aside from those that I have scheduled? And does anybody know what the names for the colors in fact might be?

re: What the different loot tiers (colors) are labeled in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I think purple is a higher quality, then blue. The armor also has a quality that I'm not sure how will the label, but that quality standard and high quality, quality masterpiece. I'm not sure what that has to do with, but not statistically, could be the armor bonus or durability.

re: What the different loot tiers (colors) are labeled in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

You're right, Purple is undoubtedly higher than the blue. I'm actually thinking I'll start adding the Blues / Purple find arms and shell throughout the game. I see many threads like this for lots of months to Champions of Norrath and Champions: Return to Arms, and that was type of great to see what people find. If somebody needs to put in to the list(s).

99% sure that all my items are described as a masterpiece have a much higher durability (life points) of those listed as standard. Second playthrough I had the opportunity to buy a battle ax Lorien. Is violet and has 4 mods and gave two. It is the best weapon from one hand to the two I have established up to now and am on the last level now. I was able to purchase the first time I came to Rivendell.