Thread: How does save working in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

How does save working in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I have started to play the Co Op version of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. I have completed with human and elf up to Ch 1 Part 20 and quit playing. In today morning I have started and played with Ch 1 Part 20 up to Ch 2 Part 1. Completed with the same and closed the game. As I have again started the game I have encountered myself against of the issue. I need to started to play the human and the elf. As I have checked the save game it was showing Ch 1 part 11. When I was supposed to start the Co Op game and account of mine was showing leveling disabled. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is occurring. Any fix to solve the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How does save working in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

After going through the issue which you have stated over here I wanted to know which version of game you are playing. I mean to say whether you are playing on computer or on the gaming console?
    If you are supposed play on gaming console then I recommend than tell me whether it is Xbox 360 or PS3?
    If you are having any further information to find out the root cause of the issue which you have stated over here.

Looking at the situation which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you following thing which will be helpful to you.
    I have come to know about that they are not supposed to support the guest saving. If you are supposed to signed into guest and that might the only reason which might be the root cause of the issue.
    Another thing which I wanted to tell you that player with the lower progression would host the game and so that both the players will be able to progress as well save.

I am not sure but there could be corruption of the save game. I recommend that you should create a new one user account on the user profile and see whether you are able to save the game progress. Also I wanted to tell you that you should install any other game and try to save the game progress. This particular thing will be helpful to find out whether there is an issue with the game or gaming console which you are supposed to playing of the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that the above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.