Thread: Fifa 11 not working on Dell optiplex gx620

Fifa 11 not working on Dell optiplex gx620

I use this Dell optiplex gx620 desktop pc in last one month and now I am facing problem onto it. when I try to play this Fifa 11 video game on my desktop pc, it gives problem with this system. Other relevant games also make problem with this system. System configuration is being as follows:
    • RAM: 2GB
    • Processor: Intel Pentium 4 cpu 3.00ghz
    • Hard drive: 500GB SATA

Re: Fifa 11 not working on Dell optiplex gx620

You need to try to simply do the video game reinstallation task onto it. this is necessary to fix such game not working problem onto it. in that case, you need ot do this task and check same reason arrives onto it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    You need to try to simply do the video game reinstallation task onto it. this is necessary to fix such game not working problem onto it. in that case, you need ot do this task and check same reason arrives onto it or not.
    If the similar problem arrives with the other relevant games of the system, you need to check the graphics card of the system. If there is not any grpahcis card on it, then try to reinstall the graphics card and then upgrade the graphics driver of this system. Hence try this two simple things onto your system and check what result arrives onto such high configuration system. Try this same thing and check what result arrives onto it.

I think your system needs additional RAM to run such high speed video games. This is necessary because your system only contains 2GB of RAM. In that case, try to add additional ram onto it. Probably more than 4GB ram will be help to fix this game not running problem. for more information, you need to visit the official site of the fifa sites. This will be more helpful to fix such complicated issues onto it.