Thread: Why the loading Icon Continues Without End in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Why the loading Icon Continues Without End in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hi friends recently I have booted up the game for the first time and I have downloaded patch 1.01, after that I have seen that the "Start" disappears from my in-game menu. So after that I have declined to download the patch again, and after that I see the 3 characters and this screen continually loads without end. So because of that I am not able to play the game. So what is this error or issue I don’t know? So if you have any of the ideas for this issue then please do the reply for this so I am able to play the game. I’m very much disappoint so please help me out

Re: Why the loading Icon Continues Without End in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

The problems arise if you are trying such thing while you are off-line split-screen, so just try to reboot the game or restart the System may it will resolve these issues.

Re: Why the loading Icon Continues Without End in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

There is the alternative method to overcome this issue, so for that you should try these steps may it help you out to overcome these issue so for that you have to install the game in to your hard drive or other source of memory. So by doing this you are able to use the game to load faster, and if by mistake the copy gets scratched a little even then you are able to play it.

I think this is the game save corruption because of that several user have this same issue for their game also, so for that if you are having the issue then you have to start over the game again or just go on with a new save and not saving your character anymore. But I think that this problem occurs some of the time so for this when you are updating the game with the patch 1.01 so go to their site once more and make you completely sign out from there. May you have forgotten to sign-out that’s why I think that the icons are continuously there on the screen.

This instruction have to follow for this kind of the issue
    1) First Go to the "Game XMB icon
    2) After that select "Game Data Utility"
    3) Delete the game file
    4) Then Start game
    5) After that you'll be prompted to download a patch
    6) Download that and install that file.
    7) This should resolve the problem.

I have the Xbox 360 version and I have not seen any of the issue like this on my Xbox 360, so I can only say that this is not the game issue may this is the system issue or the configuration issue that don‘t support the patch for this game. Uninstall the game and reinstall it and if the issue is still there then you can call or mail the WB Games Customer Service Dept. and get the solution for this problems.

There are the needs for this game to be installed in the external device like the hard disk or the external storage, so if in future by mistake if there are some of the issues are come in the game that won’t affect the storage for this game. And also this make the game to load faster and also if the copy of the game get scratch even then also there are the chances for the game to make for the playing. But if you wish then you have the alternative option to overcome the solution so for that you have to select the Game XMB icon and then you have to select the "Game Data Utility" and after that delete the game file and then make the game to be restart.