Thread: What is Social Club accounts in L.A. Noire

What is Social Club accounts in L.A. Noire

I have got this game and while installing the game I have found that I was getting a popup to create Social Club accounts so I just wanted to know that what is this Social Club accounts actually I have installed the game for the first time and I don’t have much Idea about this as well. So is there anyone who can help me out with this. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: What is Social Club accounts in L.A. Noire

I will like to inform you that the Social Club profile is actually needed to play L.A. Noire game as well as save the progress of the game.I will also like to inform you that you can either create a Social Club account by registering it online or you can also create an Offline Profile. If you create a Online Social Club Profile then you will be able to access other certain game features as well as online Social Club statistics, achievements etc.You can also use the Social Club screen from the Main Menu by signing in or out of different profiles. I will suggest you to Click on the current profile in the upper-right and then check the commands in the drop-down menu so you can get a idea about it but if you are having a account in offline mode than you won’t be able to access all these.

Rockstar Games Social Club is a member-only destination which includes the following:
    • Tournaments
    • Ongoing special competitions
    • leader boards
    • Statistics
    • Virtual events

And yes you can create a online or a offline profile but to access all of the above you will have to keep a online account.

Hey guys I am really thankful to you for giving me such a good information about the Rockstar Games Social Club I will try to do my research on it alter and for now I have created a offline account and I really was not aware that we need this for playing the game. Any ways I have installed the game successfully and I am enjoying it.