Thread: Need installation instruction for LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC

Need installation instruction for LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC

I have got this awaited game L.A. Noire PC and I need a bit help with the installation I mean a detail installation method with simpler and easier steps as I have not done this earlier. I checked that I am having the system requirements except the .NET, C++, DirectX components so is there anyone who can help me out with this. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

re: Need installation instruction for LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC

I think that I can help you here just follow the steps below:

• First Insert the Disc 1 after that install the Rockstar Games Social Club application as it is required to install and play L.A.Noire but then it is not actually compulsory to create an online Social Club account in order to play it.
    • You will have to install the DirectX and Microsoft .NET and Visual C++ software if you don’t have it and after getting it start the installation process and after it is complete Click on the 'L.A. Noire Launch' icon in order to start the game launcher and after that Click on the 'Launch Game' button to play.
    • After the game is loaded enter your product key when prompted and after activation L.A. Noire will download and install a mandatory patch and after that you will have to restart the game.
    • After restarting it you to create a Social Club account so if you think you need it then you can create it and if you are having a DLC activation code then you can enter it via 'Downloadable Content' menu item on the main menu screen.

Hope that was helpful.

You can get the .NET, C++, DirectX components from below:
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

DirectX 9

If you don’t have any knowledge about the Social Club account as you said that you have not don’t the installation process before so I will like to inform you that the Rockstar Games Social Club is basically a members-only destination which includes tournaments, ongoing special competitions, leaderboards, stats, virtual events and other things that are associated with the Rockstar titles. If you want then you can also create an offline profile but then you won’t have access to the Social Club features but you will get an idea of it.

Hey thanks for your helps guys I have followed the steps correctly and I have also installed it without any problem I was thinking that I will be very complex method but then you really made it easy for me and I have also installed the NET, C++, DirectX components as well but for not I have created a offline account for the Rockstar Games Social Club so I will check it out first and then I will go for a Social Club account as well. Any ways once again thanks to you all

Even I was searching for the NET, C++, DirectX components but now I have finally got them here and I have also installed them as well and then other thing that I am happy for is that I was going to install the game for the first time as my brother does that for me but then after looking at this above steps I think that I will at least give it a try myself. Thanks to all of you for sharing this information.