Thread: No games are found on PS3 for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

No games are found on PS3 for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hi friends recently I have brought the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ for my PS3, so when I want to start this game the message pops up it says that no games are found. So for that I have tried several things to start the game but I am not able to start the game on my system, so I am very much confused about this so I want to know what is these all issue about and also what I have to do to get the game to work on my Desktop so if you guys have any of the information about this issue or any of the ideas you guys have then please do the reply for this. Any of the suggestion from you guys will be appreciated.

Re: No games are found on PS3 for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I think this is due to the firewall you are using for your Desktop, and also you have to make sure that the appropriate ports are open on your router also. So for that you have to go for the firewall / anti-virus software settings and there you have to add the game to the allowed list to make the game available to the System, and after that you have to start the game and then you have to press the ‘alt+ tabbing’ and see whether any of the popup message is there. So those messages ask you to allow the game, so from that option you have to select that allow option.

According to my information if you are using the ps3 with a belkin router, then you should be aware of the ports that mean that what port you are using and on what port do the game open, so after that with the help of this port you can connect the game to the PS3.

smithjojo Guest

According to me its really informative information for me..thanks for providing keep share such a nice posting..!!!!

Even I was also facing the same issue for not getting the game on my PS 3 so I have try and finally I get the solution for this I make the use to find other people to join online with Match Search, so may it work for you so for that you have to make start trying to open up ports on your router. So for that you have to get the PS3 into your router's DMZ and also there are the needs for the PS3's Network Settings to use NAT. so with the help of this NAT you can easily get the connection and can find the game for the PS 3 that you want to make the use for this game to play in your console player.

I know some of the tricky part I make the use of this tricks whenever my PS 3 fail to find the game so for that you have to follow this simple steps whenever your PS 3 fail to find the game that you want to play in the PS 3, so for that follow this
    • Log into your router, with the help of the typing the address of your default gateway from above into a web browser.
    • From the router search for the DMZ.
    • Enter the IP address for your PS3
    • And that will open the ports to your PS3 and give you NAT 2.
    • Login to your PS 3 and then go to the network setting and change it to manual and then with the IP add there are the possibilities to have the connection.

According to my information it is simple to get the game to start on the PS 3, so for that you have to just follow this steps:
    So from the PC go to the start and after that go to the Run and then you have to start the cmd so to get the command prompt,
    So after that enters the ipconfig and then look for the IP address and the default gateway.
    Example: IP address 192.168.1.5
    Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

So now to get your PS3 Nat type to type 2 / open:
    So for that you have to login to the PS3
    After that go to the Network Settings
    Search for the IP address.
    Now select the Manual.
    Enter an IP address for your ps3 that is on your network PS3 IP Address: 192.168.1.10
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway/Router 192.168.1.1
    For DNS settings make the use of manual, 208.67.220.220 as primary and 208.67.222.222 as secondary

now Log into your router
    Search for the DMZ.

Now Enter the IP address for your PS3
    And after that you will get your NAT 2.

I think you should try to get the access the game in administrator mode. May it will help you to get the search for the game in your PS3.

The firewall is responsible for this issue that doesn’t recognize the game and won’t allow getting the access in your system, so making the Firewall disable and then try to run the game in your system, with the help of the port that have to be open at your router, so with the help of the firewall / anti-virus software settings add the game. So that it will be there in the allowed list of the system.