Thread: Missing texture when on the server of No More Room in Hell

Missing texture when on the server of No More Room in Hell

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed No More Room in Hell on the computer of mine. Whenever I am trying to connect with the server I am getting Black & Purple checkerbox on the entire screen.
    I cannot managed to find out why the above mentioned issue is happening. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Missing texture when on the server of No More Room in Hell

I wanted to know whether you have installed any security software on the computer of yours? which operating system do you running? Let me know whether there are you are getting any texture files from materials\vgui\main_menu location? So Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

Hey friend thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to tell you that there are 24 VMT and 24 VTF files are they intop the materials\VGUI\main_menu. Now tell me if you can give a light shed on this particular matter. anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into to get the requirement of mine.

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that sv_pure was set to 1 and I was having Set to 0. But still the black as well as purple boxes are still being displayed. However I wanted to tell you that I am able to connect with some of the server to play this particular game.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that you should try to sv_pure doe and there will not any change n the situation until and unless the map is getting changed.
    Another thing which I would like to tell you over here is that you should include sv_pure whitelist for the next patch so that you will be able to make use of the sv_pure 1. I would like to tell you over here is that the sv_pure 2 will not work for you at all. So we need to wait till the developer of the game will take the serious section of the game.

Looking at the issue I recommend that you should simply restart the game on the computer and see whether it is running or not. Also you can try with the restarting map-.

Well in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours. Also you should restart the computer of yours once you have reinstall the game. if you are getting any issue while reinstalling the game the feel free to ask about the same.

If I am not wrong there could be a bug issue associated with the game. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can download and install the same on the computer of yours.

If the above solutions does not work for you then you can try to verify the game's cache files and see if that works. To do that exit Steam client and then right click on the shortcut of Steam.exe and select Run as Administrator. After that start Steam again, and then go to Library section and right click on the No More Room in Hell game and go to Properties. After that select Local files tab and then click Verify integrity of game cache button and after sometime it will get finished. Launch the game after that and see if the problem is solved.

There are two things you can try. First don't press alt+tab at the time of playing game. Most of this issue when you are trying to switch windows. If you are constantly getting the same texture problem restart the game. Turn of all background services. And the last thing you have to do is add -dxlevel 99 at the end of game shortcut. You can find that by right clicking on the icon. You can see a target location where at the end you can add this thing.