Thread: What information have you got on theatre mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

What information have you got on theatre mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

The title says it all, so what information have you all got on the theatre mode of the game that’s what I am asking here. So do reply accordingly on what information have got on the same that’s what I am saying here so do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: What information have you got on theatre mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    The title says it all, so what information have you all got on the theatre mode of the game that’s what I am asking here. So do reply accordingly on what information have got on the same that’s what I am saying here so do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side, that’s what I want to say here.
    No as such nothing has been mentioned about the theatre mode in the game at all, so that’s what I want to say here. So I don’t think so any such information of the theatre mdoe has been revealed yet in the game that’s what I want to say here.

Re: What information have you got on theatre mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

I think so it is better to have a chat with the developers of the game then only you will be getting adequate information on the same that’s what I am saying here. So you better have a chat with the concerned people about the same and they will be giving you the necessary information about the same, so that’s what you should be doing over here I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.