Thread: Do you think ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is the ghost in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Do you think ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is the ghost in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hey friends recently I have heard about the game ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’. So I have seen the demo for the game on their official site I like it, but in the demo I have seen one of the character dress-up like the ghost in this game. So I think he is the ‘Craig Fairbrass’. So what you think about this topic is there a ghost in this game or not there, if it is then who may be the ghost character for this game what you think about this, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion you want to share then please let me know about this. Because I am very much confused about this, I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Do you think ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is the ghost in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

The ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is an English actor as well as voice actor. So this time he has provided the voice for the character ‘Gaz’ in the ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’. So I think this is the best part of the game that have the ghost to battle as a character

Re: Do you think ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is the ghost in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

According to my information that the games have the Ghost character in this game, so for that the voice actor for the game’s Ghost character is the ‘Craig Fairbrass’ for the presumably Infinity Ward. This is the best for this game that it has the Ghost character that have to tackle in this game. According to the suggestion he had told that he has completed voice for a character called Gaz and in this game. And that the ghosts for this game have arisen from the comic version for the game. So I think that the ghost in this game have the additional advantage for the game Modern Warfare. And he has also told that the ghost is the head of the SAS for this game.

If ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is to be believed, Infinity Ward may be working on this game starring the character Ghost.
    I have seen that the ‘Craig Fairbrass’ is now voicing a guy in this game called Ghost, who now just got the ideas from a spin-off comic of his own and they’re talking about one more little game to go with it.

This is the best game I have seen since I have the collection for the previous version for this game and I have seen very few of such feature for this game, so I think that the ghost character in this game is to be the same as it was in the previous version of the Call of Duty. So this is the best if the previous guys that have been the ghost in this game have should be there in this version for the game. Since the sound for the ghost was previous by the Craig Fairbrass. And I think he is the one who is the best for this game ghost character.

The ’Craig Fairbrass’ is assign for the sounding for the ghost character that make the character ghost most interested actually I have seen that the character only have mask the ghost face but in reality he is not the ghost but the soldier that have the good skills for the battle in this game.