Thread: Crash Fix for No More Room in Hell

Crash Fix for No More Room in Hell

Just started playing the NOMOREROOMINHELL game. It appears that it might be the case that we encompass so much tradition substance; it's excessively much in support of the engine. Our materials database clocks in at more than 2GB alone! for the reason that of there being so much, the system ends up doing one of 3 stuff when demanding to load our maps:
    • Flat out crash (hl2.exe has stopped responding)
    • "Failed to lock vertex buffer"
    • "CMDLCache Out of memory!"

Is there any crash fix for this?

Re: Crash Fix for No More Room in Hell

I heard that there are 2 solutions for this crash:
    • Play through your materials set toward "MEDIUM". This will load lesser resolution versions of the materials, and will put away much fewer amount of memory. If you are resting on a 32 bit OS , this is your merely solution!
    • Create hl2.exe LARGE ADDRESS AWARE. This makes it with the intention that, even while the program is a 32-bit program, it is capable to right to use the full assortment of memory obtainable on a 64-bit system.

A typical beginner's mistake. We know little of, but as complicated as possible to do with memory dump files, log files and God knows what. What you need is the blue screen. There is a thing, but the important thing is the STOP code, e.g.: 0X000000043. Only this stop code is sufficient. Enter it in Google, and you get your answer. How it works. If your error code here on the forum, and you get an answer, then it is 99.99% sure that you answer this one from Google has reached your stop code to enter.

You can actually do quite complicated, but fiddling with frequencies. Voltage, etc. just would not be necessary to have.

It can solve a thing, but any reason you do not get away.

What you can do: run memtest to test your memory. Memtest you have to run all night, some people let the test run for 24 hours certainty.

Look, if your RAM is actually usable. Otherwise, there also load times drivers. Do you have the other games too, if you want to reinstall?

I should say that to fix this problem I Tried tweaking almost every video option ingame including most of the performance tab, Details tab, and Effects tab, hoping to reduce the amount of video memory my game was using but it had no effect.

Memtest is really a full night (in your case I would even opt for 24 hours) run. Really do given the size of the interval! What memory does you for instance? It is on the QVL (qualified vendor list) from the motherboard? You can also have your memory settings on auto or should you leave the voltage and timings secure? Are you going to run on a normal HDD turn really take a few weeks (say one month) without problems. Well nothing comes out try another video card a while to run. Still nothing but with a different diet, maybe the current network is not 100% stable. Still nothing do you gamble between the motherboard and CPU, which experience shows to it rather than the CPU on the motherboard to gamble.

This problem is getting old quick. I can only play a few rounds before my computer crashes. It happened before but it's happening more now. It seems like a problem with the constructors, but then why would my memory requirement rise by just loading the app? The Problem is not just in game. Will the app crash for being open too long anyway due to this memory error. I will have to restart the game every time I leave BFH app running where I click play now.

For now all I can advise is to try updating the drivers for the video card, you can search the most updated version of drivers. I'm not sure of the temperature limit that should be your processor, I recommend you look for a hardware expert here in the computer section, and ask; maybe it is the processor, which is being overheating.

As far as I know that the game is still in beta version and so it is not the complete game with all the bug fixes. The beta version of game usually contains some issues, bugs and glitches. Just check that whether there is any patch for the game or not. I hope that the developers are working on patch but till then you need to find out some alternative workaround in any manner.