Thread: Are there any starting classes in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Are there any starting classes in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

Now that’s the question that I am asking you all I want to know if there is any custom class by which we can create it so that we get to know what are they before we start any classes of ur own in the game that’s what I am asking you all, so what do you all think and feel about the same I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here, so do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Are there any starting classes in Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3?

See I will be providing you the list of default classes in the game and so what I want to say is that do have a good glance at the same.
    GRENADIER
    UAV
    I.M.S.
    Strafe Run
    Recon
    Next is the OVERWATCH in that you can look out for
    Frag
    SitRep
    Flash Grenade
    Unidentified Killstreak
    Juiced
    So these are some of the information that I have got for now, anyways do have a good look at the same and hence that’s what I want to say here.

Dude you have missed out 2 difficult ones and they are SCOUT SNIPER and the RIOT CONTROL. So what you will be getting to see in them is the
    Skorpion
    Support
    Stalker
    Sleight of Hand
    Extreme Conditioning
    Barrett .50cal
    Assault
    UAV
    Unidentified Killstreak
    Blind Eye
    So that are the classes that you have to go through in the game and hence that’s the necessary thing that you should check out for sure, hope that was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

I could not find riot shield in the default class? Why is that so? Why haven’t you all added riot shield in the default class that’s the question that I am asking you all, so do reply on the same on what do you think about the same.

Yes it is there I don’t know why haven’t they added up there surely they will do so, anyways what I want to know is that will we be getting to save killstreaks/pointstreaks to each class? That’s what the question I am asking you all, so do let me know about the same waiting for the response from your side.

Yes you are absolutely correct over there each class do get the option of saving the pointstreak to each so that’s what I am saying here. Yes the feature is actually there In the game and I have seen it for sure, so hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you. And in case if there is any other question that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask over here I would try and answer it out for you.

Ok thanks guys for giving me that information surely it was very much informative for me so thanks a ton for the same, now i did get the full information about the same thats what i am saying here.