Thread: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releasing on November 8

Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releasing on November 8

Guys that’s true this is what I have heard recently about the same and hence I am saying this to you all. The game will be having a midnight release on November 8. So that’s what I am saying here. I don’t think so many of you all will be knowing about the said news and hence I was so excited about saying this news to you all. So this is what happens to be the outcome. So I will be waiting for the game to come up in the stores and then I will be having a check through the same, anyways whats your take on the same, I am very much interested in knowing about the same, do let me know about what do you all think.

Re: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releasing on November 8

Yes thanks for telling me about the same and I must say that you did give a appropriate information about the same well I was knowing that it will be releasing in the first week of November but did not have information as if when it is going to be released exactly. Thanks for telling me about that even I will be placing an order in my close by store.

Re: Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 releasing on November 8

Since it’s a midnight release of the game I have been hearing people say to each other that they will be dressing up in the costumes and will be heading in the streets for the same so that’s what I want to say here.

Even I am quite excited about the same and would like to hit the streets with the haloween costumes, that’s what I am thinking of to do over here, so that’s it from my side for you all.