Thread: Hydrophobia: Prophecy Low performance even after Patch 4

Hydrophobia: Prophecy Low performance even after Patch 4

I have just launched the Hydrophobia yet again following Patch 4 (prior to the patch, I'd have a reliable 17FPS). Unluckily, the game hardly enhanced - 22FPS was the standard, occasionally spiking toward 40 while I was looking at a barrier. My system is as follows:
    • AMD Athlon II X2 235e (2.70 GHz)
    • ATI Radeon 5670 1GB
    • RAM 6GB

To the extent that I can notify, I'm not forcing AA otherwise whatever thing in CCC

Re: Hydrophobia: Prophecy Low performance even after Patch 4

I don’t think that there could be a problem. Utilize the power otherwise hydro engine - the world’s foremost fluid dynamics engine in support of games - to set off into astonishing flow combat as well as unbelievable physics-based puzzles. Furthermore includes restricted latest environments along with mechanics, greater graphics, a reworked back story, theatrical fresh ending, Recast Voice acting plus much more.

I believe your video card is not quick as much as necessary in support of this game. It’s extremely GPU- dependent. Lower your settings otherwise purchase a faster card.

The developers promised improvement. After the release of the accused shooter Brink numerous players on performance issues. Especially sound failures and bugs in the area masking stoked the ire of fans. Splash Damage has now published a patch that will fix these problems. "We have worked closely with AMD and NVIDIA, and the result is better performance and greater stability in future driver revisions of both companies

Probably your motherboard is older and will have a Socket 775. Give the exact motherboard type / model.

From the perspective of a pure adventure games, I know the problem, especially with older games. They run on 32bit, but 64bit under almost unplayable. As far as I can see that your computer is entirely 64bit compatible. I've solved the game on my computer as follows:
    • Internal Sata2 HDD -> Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit
    • External HDD Sata2 - performed outside> Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (eSata bracket with 2 ports for)