Thread: Hydrophobia: Prophecy lags after five hours of play

Hydrophobia: Prophecy lags after five hours of play

I have started playing this game and there is some problem that I found with this. I was playing this from 5 hours and after that it started lagging. Once I restart the game then it works well again but after some time of gameplay, it started doing the same. This is for all the times when I play game for few hours. Can you guess that what can be the issue with this and how that can be resolved?

Re: Hydrophobia: Prophecy lags after five hours of play

I can only advice you to play the game on low settings and see if this is able to recover you from problem of game lagging.

Hydrophobia: Prophecy ISE latest OFI stunning action-adventure set aboard a floating city where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories of fighting with all his abilities and skills. This has become increasingly consumed by OFE flood tide growing world population. Fertile land was recovered from the oceans and deserts expanding, leading to famine and poverty on an unprecedented scale. The water is now the most precious asset of humanity, a conflict explode and flowing. This is a new political and ideological struggle arose. On one side are Malthusians and seeking to control world population and reduce.

Here is the requirement for the game that you need to have in order to play the game flawlessly. So compare that with the system that you are using….

Requirements
    • OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 with latest Service Pack
    • CPU: Core 2 Duo E6540 2.33GHz, Dual Core Athlon 64 X2 5200 +
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • GFX: NVidia GeForce GT 240 or Radeon HD 3850
    • DirectX : DirectX 9.0c
    • HDD: 8 GB
    • Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Many gaming experts have been extensively tested. The average is at 68% according to our calculation. After his appearance the PC game Hydrophobia Prophecy was evaluated on multiple portals. Fertile land was raising seas and reclaimed spreading deserts, leading to famine and poverty on an unprecedented scale. Water is now the most precious commodity of humanity and conflicts break out anywhere where it flows. As the game comes along graphically (PC version) can each decide for them.

I welcome the support as well as the simple stuff can be patches rapidly but through the other things a bit slower may be better. Also I wouldn't permit complains regarding story and additional stuff drag you off sides. That’s all fluff, if you desire to alter things up later subsequent to the bug fixes which is fine but for now just take your time and acquire you patches correct.

When this manifestation the PC diversion Hydrophobia Prophecy was assessed on numerous entrances. Fruitful ground was raising oceans and recovered spreading betrays, heading to starvation and destitution on an extraordinary scale. Water is now the most valuable item of mankind and clashes break out at whatever place where it floods.