Thread: Invisible Menus, Whitness and Inaccessable in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Invisible Menus, Whitness and Inaccessable in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

I have a problem with Hydrophobia: Prophecy so I Can’t press Exit Game buttons or New Game. That’s why I can’t play the Hydrophobia: Prophecy game. I got several invisible menus also. I got the game started after pressing enter hundred times. Now I observe amazing whiteness. It’s not playable. I can’t acquire it working on at all achievable settings configuration.

Re: Invisible Menus, Whitness and Inaccessable in Hydrophobia: Prophecy

Recommend attempt the following:
    *confirming the cache to make sure there are no truncated or missing files
    *Please Disable SLI for the instant
    *Make confident there no overrides on ATI Radeon
    If not any of this help out please send them your dxdiag.

Now later than the update it is truly worse. I can’t even apply the mouse or arrow buttons or gamepad to choose any menu button it is permanently stuck at latest game and enter doesn't do something. I cannot go back to the main menu! This is terrible. I actually expect you are able to repair this. Here's the dxdiag. Just notice that I can apply the arrow keys while the cameras move backward and forward towards the main menu. Enter decline to work in addition to using the mouse to choose somewhat in the menu. Once the camera gets set all keyboard input is ineffective.

Several of these problems are extremely related to other problems reported by Radeon users. In the entire cases these were cured by either switching off any overrides in the by reinstalling drivers or ATI catalyst control panel. If appropriate attempt the above and please let us the entire know if it helps out.

I nearly stop the keyboard. Outcome in my gaming keyboard not functioning. It is a big surprise. Disabling one of two disables my keyboard. This isn't a normal keyboard. On the other hand this doesn't give details why it somewhat functioning and partly not. They don’t give details the whiteness and the other things also. I map to utilize a gamepad instead of the keyboard anyhow. On the other hand the similar bugs are present.

I reinstalled the computer drivers. No other changes. They only stuff that could maybe override cc is ATI-tray tools And the Disabled it in the 2nd attempt but Also no other modifications. I can contact the game if I acquire to load game->carry on earlier than the camera moves up. Though it seemed to but fixed at the start of the animation this instance. I can apply the settings buttons and load game continues (except act choice) just very well. Exist game and new game still decline to work and the whiteness is still there as well. I use the ati attempt tools for the reason that cc actually doesn’t permit the texture quality and mipmaps at max. I overwrite them with the tray tools for the reason that the fixes several texture troubles with further games.And yes I am happy because I can help to repair it. And then I will be lastly capable to play your games I am looking advance to it. You and your group do a very excellent job. I saw some further game developers do poorer. I'll also turn out to be gamedev in several time Going to be epic!

That was just concerning the screen resolution. And hey they second updated set the entire of my controlling problem! The whiteness is gone as well!!! The imperceptible menu lastly is visible now.
    To you and your group:
    You all did a remarkable job. Thank you very much.
    The only things I desire to point out now are the extremely bad looking mirror image on the glass in the menu. As well as the capacity of the main menu if you obtain that functioning correctly then the whole thing is wonderful.