Thread: Sonic Generations crashes with Online Mode

Sonic Generations crashes with Online Mode

Hello friends, I am having some problem with the Sonic Generations game. I think that the title is enough to explain the issue that I am facing. Every time I try to start the game then the game simply crashes. I am not able to understand that what is the reason for that and how that can be solved. If you know that what can be the reason for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies for this.

Re: Sonic Generations crashes with Online Mode

I think that you are having loose internet connection and for that reason you are facing the issues like this. So what you can do is just check for the internet connection speed and make sure that this is not the case. This is one of the possible reasons for this and it will be good to verify this.

If the installed files of the game on your computer are corrupted then also you might get the issues similar to this. If you are not able to get this issue solved then you can simply reinstall the game and that can resolve the problem for you. I am telling you this, as I have seen some of the other games where similar kind of issue get solved after reinstalling and I hope that it will do the same for you. Good Luck!!!

Hey, I am very new to this game and so want to know that more regarding this game. I know that I can find a lot of information for this using google but I want to have reply from he people who are playing this game actually.

2D stage of the game is built totally new. This is similar to trucks and skateboard "City Escape" while leaving the original elements, it infused new life at all stages. It was that fresh also like for the level of team development (stage), the designer, whether it's fun to come and finish the stage based on what former design. Are designed to attract new 3D action stages, of course those who know, beyond the imagination surprises" that are intended to give.

The game is developed by Sonic Team and Dimps who are already responsible for the development of Sonic and the Black Knight. Sonic Classic is scheduled to play a dynamic, modern, will play as Sonic in Sonic Rush DS version of sonic colors. Version of 3ds is the boss and will feature an exclusive level, the only Green Hill Zone will be available in all versions, the history is different between versions of the console versions are 3ds. Most consoles characters will be playable on, the 3ds is the only scenario, and they will be. The salvation of the 3D course, this intention, when the first Sonic in the background in particular.

Sonic Generation provides the definitive gaming experience for Sonic fans new and old. Sonic and his friends take a back in time, a mysterious new force "hole in time" to create a sonic world of enforcement when it is thrown into disorder. While there, my brother Sonic, including the classic version will work on some very familiar characters from his past? Now they are killing their enemies, to save a friend, you must find out who's behind this diabolical act.

The primary demo was released on June 23, 2011 Sonic's 20th anniversary year. We were equipped to play like a classic Sonic fans only. Now the second demonstration in addition to modern Sonic which is added into the iconic level of Green Hill Sonic generations nowadays have the content you have classic.

"Sonic the Hedgehog" is the title work for the Mega Drive was released in July 1991. Taste sense of speed with simple operations, provide a variety of stage

This PS3, Xbox360 "Sonic the Hedgehog" in "return to origin" and the theme, once again analys the whole. This is more able to enjoy the good, the point completed by users want us to improve We want to develop. By them, "Sonic" has been the culmination of a series on what can be said. PlayStation 3, the next generation of Xbox360 became more realistic representation of the game. Texture of the object, and the behavior of the object, until now, "Sonic" Compared to the series, is quite close to the real world. In addition, a fantasy world far from the stage of the game, this is a real world view of the real wind. Thereby, I think everyone was able to get a taste of the user a sense of speed even further.

Check that whether your computer is having virus infection and that is causing problem for you. so just scan it once with updated antivirus and clear them.

First of all, you should check that if your computer is satisfying the minimum PC configuration needed to run the game. If that is satisfying the condition then there might be some different issue but if that is lacking then its system issue and you will have to upgrade your system.