Thread: First Impressions of Sonic Generations

First Impressions of Sonic Generations

Enjoy the sound levels controls modern feel a little awkward too me is very easy to get S Ranks won three in a row on my first attempt. In addition, they were not kidding about the system requirements that I'm getting studded Chemical Plant Zone Act 1 (When the water is loaded) with my HD5870 at 1920x1200 with AA.

Re: First Impressions of Sonic Generations

Fortunately it is a good port. Classical chemical plant under mild declines was rare with HD 6850, but not so bad. Everything else has been rock solid 60 fps for me. I have some bad stuttering in the chemical plant and in my 5870. I am also using older drivers so I'll update and see if that helps everyone. Frame rate is also getting drops in Chemical Plant. Given everything else is running at 60 fps, it may be a mistake of the game. Other than that, it is very good so far.

Chemical place has a lot of stutter but in general the game is fun. Green hill has smooth as lard. GTX 580 on a q6600 Intel chip.

Totally agree, the controls are perfect, there are plenty of options in the options menu, graphics are beautiful and works perfectly in a system that is well below the recommended (E8400, 4GB of RAM, HD4850, is obviously out of AA, but I do not mess with the settings much at the moment). I have to say that I have a port and the game much better than I expected. He played for an hour and really enjoyed it, now to sleep though.

The water slide in the chemical plant was so small I got a fluctuation in the sky Shrine of the Death Egg zone Robot stage went well bad attempt at the next 3 remaining stages dryly.

Seems easy S rank in this, which I prefer to treat type range over S in Unleashed. The colors were not too bad. I rated S whenever the first stage, except for the City of classic escape so far (although he did my second attempt) I have gambled to escape the city. Love the game so far. It will take a break, not to end too quickly. I hope you have a lot of quality downloadable content to get to extend the life of games. Also challenge stages are pretty clean, mix up the present stage sufficient.

Toolkit configuration works, I can use the Direct Input gamepads are not obliged to use a xbox360 one of the basics of setting up any PC game should have is not and the game starts the first attempt and runs smoothly. It looks sounds and plays great. The only complaint I have is to get a very weak or coupling slowdown occasionally, when I'm burning through the track at full speed.

The framerate is significantly reduced at certain levels, and I'm running on a beast of a machine right now. I would ask that "cannot be a patch to assist this" but this is a game of Triple A. The game is nice so far. Not immense, but nice.