Thread: Why to compare Sonic Generations to Mario

Why to compare Sonic Generations to Mario

I truly not understand why everyone compares Generations of Sonic with Mario. Sonic is speed and maintain the momentum to be able to avoid the pitfalls and the aim of achieving the best times to find alternative paths. To block slow platforms go play Mario, SEGA do not complain about how Sonic should be like Mario. If you can not only appreciate the effort and love the work that has been in generations SEGA Sonic, well, I guess that's your outlook.

Re: Why to compare Sonic Generations to Mario

Yes you're right. Stop using the trial to try to kill the hype for sonic generations. Attempts are futile and only cause large-scale conflict. Mario / Nintendo Metal Gear fans might like a sonic game that tries to emulate Mario, congratulations; not actually, you have a sonic game which imitates Mario. Documented SEGA Nintendo fans need games which imitate Sonic and Mario are what you get on the Nintendo platforms.

Everyone is talking negatively about the generations. In physics, all the way up false reasons as to why this game could have been better in. Of course people are going to compare Sonic to Mario, who were rivals back then and still are a sort of. Are the two platforms and can compare, no matter how different to play.

I could not agree more. I do not mean everyone thinks so, but there are many who do. And it grows tired, seems that some fans would be happier if Sonic was submitted jointly by Nintendo and Nintendo platforms only. They are different games. It's all I heard for the last 6 months and as soon as the generations was 1% below Metacritic colors. Game fans has spread havoc in the site saying that it wedges compared to colors, a game aimed at fans of Mario & Sonic going over how the Wii is superior for gaming platform.

I do not understand. It is not even a 77 Metacritic is so bad, it's actually a good result and could be 80 + it’s only the first 12 comments, with 30-40 to go. And if it were not for Nintendo sites giving very predictable 9 for colors, then you probably have lower Metacritic generations.

By now we should all be aware that, unlike other games of any defect distance Sonic sticks like a sore thumb because people have many ideas of how each level should be designed or how they feel and play some people are just negative to get attention. The fact that people are angry over 77 metascore and now some calling it a bargain bin game. You can see the game is good, why critical needs and have been classified in the range from good to give an extra score to buy it.

Exactly. They do exactly the opposite with 3DS version of the title of anniversary. I think it's a bit disappointing, because why should I be saying things that he himself cannot do? You cannot force people to shut up, and you cannot force people not to criticize the game. I'm not even sure what we're attempting to achieve with this. Mario? Really? No one cares regarding Mario here, why rising? And I would add, that does not mean that there are no obvious things that could deeply pick up the future, but when critics and fans are going down due to rate their favorite stage they do not, or because a character says one line in the game that did not like - you know that something is not quite right.

I just tell the fact. Sonic Generations 3DS is a cash in and isn't the accurate ardor being douse by Sonic Team. It's nowhere near the level of ardor put into the accurate vision.

But many of these people are not even criticize the game. They are the reading scores and decent review in the forums screaming and hitting the game before they have seen or tasted. Both Mario and Sonic are kings of their own styles of platforms! Mario has platforms with power-ups, and Sonic speed platforms, and I like both styles of platforms. Both can be platform style games, but all series has its own element, that is why we are different!

I do not think people compare Sonic to Mario, as it emulates the series, but rather the fact that Nintendo actually requires an effort premastering physics, and make the experience enjoyable for old fans of the series. If Sega really cares about their games, there would be people who complain about the gameplay more linear power and rolling stock.

I do not understand. The popularity should not be taken for granted. If the game was bad, it would not be popular (or at least would not have the kind of popularity you want) and do not forget that Mario is hardcore too, so do not act like Sonic is a god Mario Hardcore it is not.