Thread: Does The Chao Garden Reintroduced in Sonic Generations

Does The Chao Garden Reintroduced in Sonic Generations

I would like to emphasize that I do not complain about the addition of gardens Chao, I'm one to love the way sound is proving generations. I just want to also see what people think might be in the game as a surprise? who knows. But I think most of us enjoy it if the garden went bye, bye actually are part of the history of Sonic, after all. What do you think?

Re: Does The Chao Garden Reintroduced in Sonic Generations

Wheres the alternative for no I would somewhat they place them in a detach game devoted to them (somewhat the scale of viva pinata). I suppose it doesn't matter either way they're elective.

I have not seen the emblems from SA2 and that's the only game that made gardens depended Chao. SA only had to win the stage and after a certain range, if I remember correctly. Otherwise the progress of history depended on it. TBH older people do not really care a shit cyberpet game that could interfere with the quality and shining the main game. Not at all make a comeback, they were just a feature of the games, to advertise and illustrate the VMU capabilities.

I would, but in a game dedicated to mini-bye to the characters from Sonic to play. However, I would like to see a Chao Garden in the game. where u do not raise anything. but as a "look beyond, is a garden chao" or "Oh man, this shortcut is run through a Chao Garden."

I do not really care. Chao was very fun for adventure titles. I really did not do much with them, but it was a fun thing to mess around with from time to time. If they were back, I would not mind. If not, I would not mind. And I for myself have to say no to the gardens of Chao, but that's my modest opinion. I am a fan of classic (Genesis days) so I think more space for the game have to be saved to append as many levels as possible.

As much as I find the Chao Garden a nap-fest, I think it would be a great fanservice (and please, many others outside of Sonic fans), and comprise a piece of the Dreamcast era, which look to be missing. Just make certain that the main game is finished first. Even the release of DLC for say, $ 10, later than the game is released would be to the liking of many.

Chao Garden must be in the game, because after all a game of the 20 th anniversary. What I would caution would be to have the Chao Gardens as part of the end of the game 100% as it was in SA1 and SA2. So I'm a little ambivalent because I liked the Chao Garden, did not like that I had to do to get 100%, but also a kind of thinking that their exclusion from which they feel a bit artificial. On second thought, that's a great way to solve the dilemma just posed.

At first I thought the Chao Garden was unlikely, but after thinking about how it was said that the Dreamcast would be represented (I know they were talking about stages, taking into account the context. But still.), I see why not. It could even be optional SA2, where he had the great annoyance of entering the lobby and then regain their emblem. (At least that's how I think it works. It's been a while since I've played.) Anyway, not a terrible idea.

Here's my thought as this is the site of Sega with Sonic, I know that generations Sonic game already out, but what if they had not added a Chao Garden Sonic generations, and no plans to add in any other Sonic what about this, and I think this has been done with another video game. Create an independent Chao Garden game, either to download or copy the hard drive, and make it so that the Sonic game for all this time through good and bad in any system of punishment, they do so allows access to your game saves from any Sonic Sonic game on the console, and let its rings and collect statistics and use it to help feed the game the Chao gardens, also know that some people do not even have a single Sonic game that is so they are fun mini-games or board games in the gardens of Chao that you can also collect the rings in this way. Just a thought.

If you add online features and downloadable content, such as suits or certain tools they might not have thought or added, but also help fuel the running game and have for a long time, you can have online races, battles in line, and even for those who want the benefits.