Thread: The Technical bugs and crashes for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

The Technical bugs and crashes for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Hey guys. Recently I have installed the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’ in my PC, all I have played the game just only for the one week and I have found several issue regarding the sound quality is not that much of good and the lac is also arise while playing the game continually and some time the screen become completely black. So I don’t know what is the main issue for this, is it is the internal problems of my system or the game itself have some fault, so guys if you have any of the ideas or if you peoples are also facing the same or any of the problems for this game then just do the reply.

Re: The Technical bugs and crashes for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’

Even I have also facing the issue for the sound cards and also the sound drivers I have seen while I have installed the game ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’. And also there are the some of the problems there for the display but now I have overcome this and have notice that if the game crashes previous to the white loading bar show this means that there might be the problem in the game.

There was the problems even I was also facing with the sound output so I try several thing to overcome this issue so finally I got the solution for this so if you guys have any of the problems with the audio output then you can do the following steps to overcome this sound issue so for that the solution is here:
    If you are the Windows 7 user then Find the “config.xml” in folder
    • Go to “C:\Users\<Your username>\Documents\Book of Unwritten Tales”

And after that you have to make the use of the text editor (like notepad) and have to insert the following
    <sounddevice>Generic Software</sounddevice>
    And after that restart the system.

According to my experience the game don’t have any of the issue, the issue whatever you people are facing is due to the file missing from the game that means to say that may this happens that some of the file have been miss while installing the game. But if you guys have any of the problems then you can go for the patch version download for the game. So if you people want to know more about the patch modes then visit this link
    Patch 1.03 is available for ‘The Book of Unwritten Tales’
    to get more information about the Patch 1.03 version of the game.

Recently I have also downloaded the demo version for this game and I have seen that some of the graphics in this game are white while rest of the graphics looks fine. I think it is an issue in this game for the graphic feature this issue I have mostly seen main character and the road that he walks on. So I have seen this kind of the problems when I was new to this game but someone has told me that it is the clouds that whiten out.

Even I was also having the problem for this game so I get the solution for this issue so I want to suggest only to the user who have the windows 7 x64 may it work for the user who have these OS and for reset I have not try this out so for any of the sound issue in this game don’t disable the sound just try this alternative method for the solution Go to the ‘task manager ->processes ->sort by user name’ and inside the local services there will be audiodg.exe. So you have to End this one and have to start closing other svchost.exe that can be found in the local services only. After that you have to restart the system.

The game is really rock and there is nothing such issue still I have seen in my system or in the game, so for any of the issue there you have to check for the configuration your system have and make sure that the System configuration must match the requirement for the game. If these things are sure then hardly you will face any of the issue for this good game The Book of Unwritten Tales.