Thread: What will be the size of ring in Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception?

What will be the size of ring in Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. Well can you tell me what is the size of the ring in the game? can I wear the same on the finger of mine?

Re: What will be the size of ring in Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception?

According to me there is no logic while making the ring and there is no actual size. I can understand why they have done the same when they are supposed to make the larger items. It is looking like the type of things which you wanted to wear around the neck of yours rather than that of the wearing on the finger of yours. i think it supposed to look great in both manner. So use the ring according to requirement of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. I am looking to purchase the collector edition on the basis of the answer of yours. if I will not be able to wear the ring on the finger of mine then we should get standard retail version of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will response on the same.

As far as I know the developer of the game has done lots of things to give the final touch to this particular game. if you have get the ring then I wanted to tell you that you will be able to wear the same around the neck of yours.
    I let you know that I have got the collector’s edition and also got the ring and I have decided that I will wear the same around the neck of yours. I will let you know about the experience of mine once I have done the same for me.

Well I was also having the same query which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I have come to know about that ring is of the actual size or it could be quite smaller but it should be size of the big finger. If the above mentioned thing is not able to solve the query of yours than I recommend that you should simply ask the developer of the game about the thing which you are looking for. Lets hope the developer of the game will help you out about the thing which you are looking for over here.