Thread: Premium DLC of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the same as in game Disk

Premium DLC of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the same as in game Disk

I hope you all have read the title properly that’s what I am saying here, I really did not expect this thing from the naughty dog people like they are providing the same content as the one that is already there in the disk in the premium dlc as well. that’s what I have heard of here, so now what do you all have to say about the same. I don’t know why are they taking the same strategy as being applied by activision as well that’s what I am not able to understand at all, so that’s what I want to say here. It would be better if I get some support from you all on this topic and make the developers change their mind regarding this.

re: Premium DLC of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the same as in game Disk

I really don’t think so it is the game developers at the fault over here no I don’t think so they will be thinking like that at all, well I feel is that sony people who would have agreed to promote this game in that way that’s what I am saying here. So what do you all have to say about the same.

You know what there is a friend of mine who has got the dlc of this game and he is saying that we will have to pay for every skins we get in the game that’s what I am saying here. Why are they charging so much heavily when I have already paid 60 dollars and above for the game I think they should stop charging for the DLC.

I think so the same strategy was being applied by the Capcom people with the marvel vs capcom 3 game. Where in they had locked some characters in the game and in the dlc they had unlocked them asking the gamers to pay for the unlocking. I think it is a very sad tactics being applied by the developers on the same which I don’t think so will be benefitting them at all, so that’s what I want to say here. Anyways I am very much disappointed with the hearing of this game as well, which makes me think twice before opting for this game, so I will surely think about before making any changes at all in the game so that’s what I want to say here.

All I was getting to hear that the dlc is free for this game anyways I am pretty much disappointed with the reviews in the game, so that’s what I want to say here.

I just heard from a recent interview of ND saying that they are 100% freedom on their games, so either they are saying the truth or they are a bigger liars then me, so that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways listening to the news that you all have heard here, I don’t think so it will be getting implemented that’s what I want to say here.