Thread: Some people got a hand to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception much before its release

Some people got a hand to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception much before its release

Can you all imagine this some of them did get a hand to the game much before the release of the game and this has created a aunfair situation in my mind and hence what I want to say is that this is really unfair from the developers did to develop situations like these. This is completely unfair and hence should not have been done by the developers over here that’s what I feel here, anyways what do you all have to say about the same situation if you all have some replies for the same then do give me a reply on the same I am waiting for te reply from you all.

Re: Some people got a hand to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception much before its release

Yes in some country like US multiplayer has been released much before the release so yes that’s a partial situation developed by the game developers and hence it is becoming a very problematic situation for some of the gamers, that’s what I am sying here. Here in india I don’t know when the game will be getting released, that’s what I am saying here.

Still it has not released yet.

Re: Some people got a hand to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception much before its release

Don’t know about that matter since what I have heard is that some of the hacksre have got a access to the game much before the release, so I don’t think so developers will be taking the risk of making it available to a certain audience In a much ahead time no I don’t think so they will be practicing that at all, so that’s what I want to say here.

As far as the multiplayer is concerned what I want to say is that release time changes depending upon the location time. So yes there would be some difference for sure, we should not make any false claims like these, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

You know what countries from Eastern Europe like Slovenia, Romania, Czech Republic have got the game 2 weeks before the release of the game so in case if you don’t know any facts of the same then you don’t have any rights to say that.

I don’t understand why are we creating so much mess about the game and that too after the release of the game in case if anyone has still not the game yet then I would say that you should have a chat with the developers of the game so that you can get an idea accordingly that’s what I am saying here, so probably you should be doing that in order to get out of the mess that’s what I want to say here, so I hope you did understand what I am saying here. I don’t think so there is any unnecessary thing for which we should create differences here there is no need at all, that’s what I feel here.

I hope the same is not the case with the dlc of the game since I want to get an access of the game as soon as possible. I would love to see some additional parts in the game that’s what I am saying here. I hope this turns out to be true here.

Let me explain you sin simple words for you, so what I am saying is that the distribution system and the shipping companies don’t handle sending/receiving/moving every single copy of the game in the few days before the release date. They are the shopkeepers who are having the game a week before the release of the game so in case if you know anyone from the shop then he will make it available for you it is that simple so the copies being made available to a certain public is nothing new.

Ok if that is so then you might be probably tight in that way the game will be made available to you in some extent a week before the game but I cant understand the theory of te multiplayer in the game why ae they being made available so early to some. I think all that controls are with the PSN then why such restrictions that’s what I am not understanding at all.

yes you all are absolutely right about what are you saying but everything is not dependent on the manufacturers or the developers of the gamers. it also depends on the store person who is actually storing the game, so thats why i think it will take some time thats what i feel here, so thanks a ton for the contribution guys.