Thread: Need Setting for Uncharted 4

Need Setting for Uncharted 4

Hello friends, as the Uncharted - Jungle, Uncharted 2 - Snow / Tibet / Asia, Uncharted 3 - desert and sand, so ... Where you want to see 4 Uncharted next? Jungle, Snow, sand, indeed, all done it now I think we have two vacancies. Atlantis, underwater city ... As done in Paradise Island, and somewhere in the water. Big City ... Yes, it is time to go to New York or China. Large buildings, fly, fight the roof ... it would be awesome. So yet. I look forward to 4 Uncharted is conducted in Greek, Atlantis and a number of islands of the tropical paradise again. Then uncharted 5 in the big cities. Why? Because traveled anywhere and at any time you go to the big city. So please tell me, thank you.

re: Need Setting for Uncharted 4

The big city environments are the way forward. The forest is also can be good. (It is difficult to make a good rain) that develops mainly in the Greek islands with Nate and his friends in search of Pandora's Box. The lost city of Atlantis or Avalon seems to be a popular idea. Set pieces would be more to ship and maybe a different perspective on an idea of the train. Perhaps also a car chase / truck but in a populated city. If set in the Mediterranean Sea after the collapse of the Greek city of Heike could be the "Lost City" at the end. Other than most significant is the story. The necessary story / plot have to be different this time. How about this: The game starts with Nate found an incredible treasure and then the rest of the story is the fight between Nate and the enemies trying to keep the treasure. Or better yet: Nate is looking for a treasure of the city / lost, but the bad guys are trying to stop Drake to find that not only racing.

A theme could be Nate's thoughts and views on the supernatural all trash has seen and experienced. The subtext of the story is about the scope of gray market and treasure hunting is a personal call from Nate and his friends. The history should include a set of expedition archeologists / historians / adventurous / looters and crooks, and Nate are one of the leaders. (Personally, I would like to see Nate's house in Key West, Florida.)

I would not mind revisiting previous locations in a different context. There are a lot of different situations that have not yet done, but you could still do with the above locations. Naughty Dog has already said they would revisit the snow in the future (hopefully avalanches at some point). In terms of new places, absolutely has to be a number of urban locations in London in Uncharted 3, but needs to be more open (but not in an open world) with the car / motorcycle chases through traffic filled the streets, such Once even a boat hunting in an urban river in the city. When I imagine the new jungle environments Nate I imagine that revolve around the vines like Tarzan ... Underwater exploration. It is something that could easily have done in UDF at the start, but overlooked it. There were plenty of moments of that game that were made only in scenes, when it could have been a game. Whatever happens, do not want to see Drake in space.

Play under the water cool and definitely should be in Uncharted 4. Great city would be great, a car chase scene in New York or somewhat, or do a chapter and in chapter 16 Uncharted 2 "Where am I?" Where you just walk into a place, but in a public place with many people walking and cars driving. Greece would be interesting to see. Had Greece, go back to visit Istanbul / Turkey as well.

You're already thinking about four strangers? Uncharted 3 at the bottom does not even out yet. Demo of the Uncharted 3 was AWESOME, so I think the Uncharted 4 will be more awesome.

I look forward to that they will obtain early access to the source code of the PS4 GPU / CPU and Uncharted 4 release for the PS4. That would be an amazing title to begin with, and would MINDBLOWINGLY beautiful. I mean, Uncharted 3, Uncharted 2 surpassed even in pictures, not even think was possible! Eye candy for the whole game! I did not experience any lag fps, and some of the scenes that can be expected lol, so many visual zooming.

Uncharted 4 ps4 should be the title and opening due to a huge monster boss battle (which would be the opposite of what he did Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2), the location must include a jungle near photorealistic and cities, the rest belongs to Naughty Dog.

Jumping from ledge to another you is 100% sure he will, that's a bit boring. and jump / climb a wall that you will too for sure! Press and hold the stick and press the jump button and VOILA ... reached its goal! This is something to improve a lot more realistic and tense / exciting! It really bothers me when: Drake faces the other ledge and turns your back and jump ... 2 meters and they do ... SOOO it seems unreal! In this case, the shortest distance! In some jumps that seem to be lifted into the air, a boost! Some cases the lock of the shelves, I like! Besides this, the climbing / jumping more "realistic." Not a big deal, but I think it looks and feels uncomfortable, but to be seen.

Re: Need Setting for Uncharted 4

I was thinking about this the other day and I have not got my hands U3 still places like Indonesia, Mexico (history of the Aztecs), northern South America, India, etc. Another idea that sprang to mind was actually in Europe, as well as exploring old castles. The idea of the great city that I love. Places such as Beijing and New York, would be great. Maybe places like Barcelona. Australia is also, I feel our landscape is lost in the big games. Maybe the way you can reach the interior. I would also like to see Drake at risk some of the landmarks such as Petra and Machu Picchu.