Thread: Gaming Controller freezing while playing online match of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Gaming Controller freezing while playing online match of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I have started to play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I have played this particular game and I have found that the gaming controller of the device is seems to be freezing while playing the Co Op match. Let me know whether there is an issue with the game itself or gaming controller which I am using. If you are having any speculation on this particular matter then feel free to post over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Gaming Controller freezing while playing online match of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I am not sure but I am suspecting that there something like timer for the Co Op mode of the game. well I let you know that it was already introduced into the summer beta of the game.

Re: Gaming Controller freezing while playing online match of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I don’t know why you are suffering from the above mentioned issue. So far I have not faced the above mentioned issue. However I wanted to tell you that I have noticed one of the map is supposed to be freeze in one of the map. The freezing was longer for the 10 seconds only. However I have noticed that there was an issue at London underground map which is having black screen after the train part. But still I am able to play this particular game.

I am playing the game by using the Online pass. Also I wanted to tell you that there is no timer in the Co Op mode of the game. Gold rush round will require two carries instead of one. Also Siege is quite improved in the game. I am wondering that the entire team is supposed to be into the square. The only skills is making the player in the square so that they can earn cash.

You will be able to $0 pop up on the top of the any skills which you have made. You will noticed that there will not be any timer in the game. I am wondering that siege round end when there are total 25 skills from the player into the square.

In this particular scenario you will be able to play the Competitive and there are pool of the players which is supposed to be sectioned off from who are supposed to played the Subway promo. I don’t like to play such kind of the mode in the game and I am hoping that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

I am not sure but you might need to reinstall the game on the gaming console of yours and see whether the issue is resolved or not.

There are lots of people who are having the same issue which you have stated over here. Also I am suspecting that there is an issue with the firmware itself. Hence I recommend that you should download and install the latest version of the firmware on the gaming console of yours. If you are having doubt regarding the firmware upgrade process than feel free to ask about the same.

Well looking at the matter I am doubting that there is a bug issue concerned with the above mentioned issue So you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them.