Thread: Single Player is good in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Single Player is good in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I am playing the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception game and while playing that, I felt that the Single Player mode is fantastic to play. I am saying this because rolls as well as jumps which feel nice. Also it sounds really great. In the story also we have fascinating surprises. I believe that the developers have spent more time on this. I am posting this here to just share this with you and have your opinion about this game.

Re: Single Player is good in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I also found that the Single player is enormous up to now and talking about the Multiplayer, I can say that this is just OK. I don’t think that it will be something moreover special or memorable. Lets see what other people say about this.

The player feels like the protagonist in a Hollywood movie. Chases, shootouts and fistfights are interspersed with spectacular climbing lots and quiet head knock moments when Drake solve challenging puzzles in grave chambers. Only a few of the many hammer-Scenes: Drake escapes from a burning estate. You can dip and climb through a capsizing ship and fight in your way through the scorching hot desert. Enter the Jeep speeding off on the end of cargo aircraft.

In the fighting, Drake fly balls and grenades only by our ears. Cool: the fist fights in which he attaches a button to lock and the co casually catches the weapon of the victim from the air. All this is slightly out of hand. Games professionals are not required here. On the other hand, it reached "PlayStation 3" but also by a pleasant flow of the game. Only the opponents often seem silly and aimless. From the physics effects, water, fire, dust storm on the clever staging is the surprise moments of evocative soundtrack to the great speakers.

These are the things that I liked about this in the game:
    • Drake and his companions return to splurge appeal which is an action-packed adventure and mysteries
    • The plot kicks off with great force and surprises, and has unforgettable moments.
    • The sense of spectacle, the game keeps us open your mouth every few minutes.
    • There is an enhancement in the multiplayer possibilities, highlighting the cooperative.
    • It has small improvements in the platforms and puzzles.

Nate and his friends return to the charge in an excellent third installment of Uncharted that keeps the great rhythm and showmanship that we already enjoy in the Kingdom of Thieves, enriching it with new and exciting improvements. The three pillars of Uncharted 3 puzzles are again (slightly improved) mixed with exploration platforms and persecutions (now more spectacular) and the most solid, gunfire and battles against legions of enemies. we have also thrown more weight at fault for the other characters, the story focuses a lot on Nate and Sully, the girls have a secondary role and one of the most interesting is very missed the end. The same can be said of the two major enemies of the game, have great potential.

Outside the main mode, we now have two pillars to improve the experience, cooperative and competitive mode. The cooperative is the star of this game, and has three game options:
    • Adventure mode: Here you can enjoy 5 full levels of Drake among Thieves to fight alongside friends (up to 3), deleted scenes platform puzzles and enjoy wiping out the enemy and teamwork strategies.
    • Hunter Mode: The idea is to team up with a friend and face another treasure hunter trying to bring the treasure to our area as we try to prevent the other partner to do the same. With an interesting mechanical attack / defense (we are when we neutered to attack the treasure) the formula ends up being quite addictive.
    • Arena mode: The best of thing is which we fought side by side with a friend in a phase infested with enemies. It's kind of death match against bots and while not all bad quality does not reach the rest of the game options.

We find significant improvements in competitive mode because now there are more levels that has been adjusted to better strategies. The tempo is faster and are more likely to spend the points experience and continue to improve, it is certainly the longest we have stuck to the screen, and a perfect coda to crown the main story mode, and close an outstanding trilogy.

The voices that already recognize is again outstanding and an example of good practice and the soundtrack is again excellent to remove his hat with melodies luxury atmosphere for each stage of game of frantic chases to thrilling battles.

The a few mainstays of Uncharted 3 riddles are again (to a limited extent upgraded) intermingled with investigation stages and oppressions (now more fabulous) and the most strong, gunfire and fight in opposition to legions of adversaries. we have additionally tossed more weight at deficiency for the different elements, the story centers a part on Nate and Sully, the kids have an optional part and one of the most incredibly engaging is exceptionally missed the close.

Recreations pros are not needed here. Besides, it gotten to "PlayStation 3" but additionally by an enjoyable stream of the recreation. Just the adversaries regularly appear senseless and purposeless.