Thread: playing as robot in A Valley without Wind

playing as robot in A Valley without Wind

I've been playing like a robot for a while now, and I've noticed some things that (probably already mentioned, but I'd give some suggestions) Firstly it is apparent the size difference. Most levels are generated for humans, so the robots have a hard time fitting on certain routes (underground caves are the main culprit of this). I wonder if this was a deliberate choice balance, since the robots will not be affected by the cold / heat.

Re: playing as robot in A Valley without Wind

I used rolls stick out of those situations, but I think it should be forced to as tedious and forces me to keep the rolls in a slot club assets. Maybe the robots are able to bend down when near a confined space, or possibly double tap down and then bend to human height and double tap to return to the standard height? The other issue is that the use of a roll of stick, while a robot is more likely to get trapped at the ceiling at what time turned on again, especially when in the underground caves where things are small or protruding.

The size obsession is a balance selection I consider. There's theoretical to be a minimize spell pending nevertheless as a result you're character will turn out to be smaller (and be competent to acquire through the small spaces alternative).

That the installation of difficulty in spaces planned - to balance the fact that robots are resistant to heat and cold. Earlier I thinking that was not a lot of a balance actually it was as a result simple to heat and cool costumes. At the moment (I think?)It is immune to frost and fire effects, it feels more balanced. I consider the most important difficulty here is that at what time you are able to not fit more similar to a bot that does not feel like a restriction on balance, it feels broken. That could be easily solved with a note saying that the player of the size restriction somewhere.

I still feel that this is purely not a good way to balance fixation out. I'm more a fan of balance for example "this character has stronger attacks and moves faster, however it is extremely fragile." Obvious advantages and disadvantages. This feels more like the balance through. Bother the players, or something. Not that "robots still cannot get everywhere that humans can reach is simply that player is saddled with an extra layer of micro uncomfortable and useless to do so.

Continually swapping finished and done of bat frame isn't a fascinating decision, its simply no pleasure. Notwithstanding the tradeoff is not worth it. Cool and hotness invulnerability is clicking a specific catch in your stock to swap your suit. We wind up with the tradeoff being either clicking a lone bind against all odds you run over to a cold/hot put, or clicking the bat bind 20 times over without a doubt you head off to a cavern. The decision is quite plain.