Thread: What do you think about the Eagles in A Valley Without Wind

What do you think about the Eagles in A Valley Without Wind

How do you feel about all the kids’ kind of eagle's enemies? Personally, I like a lot. Their sound is annoying attack, the animation is really poor quality, especially compared with the dragon paralyzed, and really does not make much sense. I know this is just a game, but the nests to shoot steady streams of annoying birds flying in a straight line? I do not know, but for me they tend to be annoying or frustrating normal.

Re: What do you think about the Eagles in A Valley Without Wind

They breed in large numbers, and really only has two frames of animation that is so obviously. Not have faced the "elite" version mentioned in the patch notes a while for one to be an improvement.

I like the kind of challenge they produce - horizontal dodging constant attacks. Maybe that sort of thing would be more appropriate for weather conditions as a hail storm (storm or grilled) in a gust of wind. I have not seen the 'elite' version or even perhaps this already, but my suggestion for standard eagles would be:

1. Improve the animation
    2. Spawn at ~80% of the present rate
    3. If an eagle is over you, ~50% of the time it will do a dive-bomb in the direction of you, return to its unique height, and carry on.

So far the only enemy that keeps increasing everywhere as a bat, I like, and just turn in a specific area is an area with a lot of material for you to pick what I like their role in protecting forests from me and my pulse energy.

They are my least favorite enemies. I'm not entirely sure what it is, I think it might because of the way they move in a straight line that makes them seem more like bullets or obstacles and less like living things. As for the animations, the Eagles have 21 frames of animation and is very smooth and handsome, I think. I wonder if people complain that they are seeing a drop in framerate, in general, on the basis of so much going on screen, or if there is some other factor.

I really like the projectile behavior and how they are forced to use the vertical elements of the level of evasion. I could understand maybe decrease the rate of spawning however. The only thing that is not very interesting is the fact that they are just the eagles and not something more exclusive, but no big deal. I generally like me. I have not seen the elite versions yet though.