Thread: Expected music in Stronghold 3

Expected music in Stronghold 3

Hi friends I have install the latest version of the stronghold series Stronghold 3 in my system, I have seen that there are lots of the good things are now there in this game that can be enjoy and fully entertain. But friends there are some of the music’s in this game that is not that much of impressive like the background sounds and the game startup musics. I think there should be some of the track should be implements in this game, so what you people think about this. So if you guys have any of the ideas behind this topic then please do the reply or if you want to suggest something then your suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Expected music in Stronghold 3

I have remember the demo for the game Stronghold, there are short loop and variation of Castle Jam that was one of the thing which is good for that game, so that little themes for that song is only included in that game so this time I want to have the full version of that tracks should be included in the game Stronghold 3.

According to me the game is good to play but if there are the chances for the Tracks to be implements in this game then I vote for the restore of Firefly and also for the Crusader. This will be the one of the good feature that can be arrive in this game with the implementations of the tracks in the game. Since apart from this the game is good and the normal tracks that are perused in the game are good to enjoy.

The old is gold what I mean that I want to get back the old track that was used in the previous Stronghold if possible. But this time I have heard about the things that the Robert Euvino is doing the music for Stronghold 3 then there is no doubt that the song will be great if included in this game.

If there are the chances for the game to include the music’s then this will be the great feature that user can enjoy the game with the music’s which is the extra advantage for the player to ply the game without bore.

So if the Castle Jam is bring back in the game then it is the better for the game to enjoy and the best will be the other metal song if possible then include in this game.

According to me the great choice is for the Sticks n' Stones and also I vote for the tracks of the Robert and if the Music’s and tracks for the Stronghold 3 will be more then the Stronghold 1 then it is great.