Thread: Is it possible to Modify and Create AI Castles in Stronghold 3

Is it possible to Modify and Create AI Castles in Stronghold 3

I have downloaded the game Stronghold 3 on my system and like it to play. I like the game to play twice days, but I have stuck with the confusion that I am not able to find the Map / Scenario builder which is the ability to create castles for the AI. So I have tried several things to get it but not able to that so I want to know whether such things are there in this game to Modify and Create AI Castles. So if you people have the information then let me know about this.

Re: Is it possible to Modify and Create AI Castles in Stronghold 3

Yes it is there in the game that can be used to make the creation of the AI cattle with the help of the option available in this game and you can make them use to create the AI Cattle for this game. During the creation for the AI Cattle you have to make some of the restriction that from the forest the wolf and other animal will Attack on the common people over there in this game and you have to modify the cattle so that there are very much less chances for the damage of the castle and the loss of the points in this game. So according to me there are the chances for this to do in this game.

I have seen that this is the one of the favorites mode in the previous version for the game Stronghold, and with the help of that feature one can able to create the AI Cattle for the local adaptation.

So there is the Map builders in which you have to find the location for these to where it is possible to create such cattle. And with the help of the available tool the player can able to create the AI Cattle.

Yes these is the great of the game if there are the capability for the creation of the AI Cattle in the game Stronghold 3, Beside this there is the availability for the feature that can be used for the map and the Scenario creation by which you can possibly create the Map and the scenario in this game but the main thing is important in this game is that the creation for the AI castles.

There are the possibilities to make the creation of the AI cattle but for that you have to make the use of the available tool in the game for that purpose, and also there are the feature that can be used for Map and for the Scenario creation is also there and this is what we can use for the cattle creation in this game.

There are the availability to make the creation of the AI cattle in the game Stronghold 3. So with the help of the option available in these game that can be used for the purpose of the creation of the cattle in this game. These are the option that are present in the game that can be used for the purpose of the creation of cattle in this game.