Thread: Beta impressions of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Beta impressions of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Hello friends, I want to ask that if you have played the beta version of the Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter. If you have played the game then you might know the impression of the game. I know everybody here has existed trawling throughout websites looking for images, and a number of the questions have been written about the user interface and the strategic map of the Sword of the Stars II. So please tell me what you think about it the game to be and also what you think to better keep it and also will be able to play the game. So kindly tell me, thank you.

Re: Beta impressions of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

The strategic map, or a star, has changed, as you have seen on the PAX demo. What will not experience until you're sitting across from him in your house is like the universe we're seeing now seems so fluid and alive. As the original sword of the Stars changed the face of the return to 4x turn-based game in a totally new installation, Sword of the Stars II takes the news and pushed light years into the future. The strategic map feels alive, his fluid and she reacts. It is a real evolution. Screenshots and static images do not do justice, and every time I see that I'm noticing some little touch that I have not seen before, which shows that this is more than just Kerberos project, but to a certain extent a labor of love. There are small details too numerous to mention, and I suspect many more waiting for me to notice. But all these little things build up an image of life, and the only word that seems to describe it is "immersion." You really feel as if the emperor / queen / director when making decisions and weigh the options in the game, and at the strategic level that gives the game a sense of epic grandeur, in a noble sense of progress and furious weighing of options.

I have the strong suspicion that his game could be responsible for a good marriage was wrecked a few, it's just so absorbing that he refuses to leave a game, the game universe is part of.

Marriage, as defined by the divine, not destroyed since the unification of the sexes is set by default at creation. Marriage, as defined by the world, by contrast, is subject to division, because the device is designed to be world divisive, anti-divine. As Sword of the Stars II, will surely ruin my laptop. Maybe it's time for a divorce the technology so you can buy "the next best thing" in computer technology.

Sounds good. And I want to be good. Just burned a lot this summer for PC games coming out in bad condition. And I have seen very little real deeply demonstrations of this game based on any purchasing judgment. So now, at least in the sense that another blind leap of faith pre-order. I hope that if not prepared to delay a solution to what it is. It would be a great loss to do so, and that's not exactly a lot of people’s radar at this point anyway.

Have not signed a confidentiality agreement or something that says you cannot post this kind of thing to the public? Also, instead of losing their hours of "realizing", "little details" you should go look for the TTA. I want my Sword of the Stars II get error-free launch. :-P

I signed a confidentiality agreement, and the prints were cleared first with the CEO of Kerberos. I'm playing, and the transmission of any in order on Kerberos, even though to be fair the present system log in the game actually helps to separate any problem can be solved very quickly. But with regard to disappointing PC releases this summer, you are a real pleasure when the sword of the Stars II is released

Well recently I've gotten to play with later, and thought it was time to give you the impression a little more, take a little longer than I would have liked to have been working and playing.

Technology Forest:
    Old favorites are back and some new friends. The user interface technology for the forest is pleasant, and preserves the original appearance of the interface, while in development. There are a lot of new technologies for development, and luckily have not been stuck Kerberos everyone at the top of the tree. Representatives are found in almost all new levels and some of the old technologies have reinvented technique that will quickly become a new favorite. I know now I have a new technology that is an early battle of my favorites, I would not usually investigated in first Sword of the Stars.

Design Screen:
    I suspect that many of us will spend much time here. It is beautiful to look at, simple yet almost infinitely adaptable, and a true evolution of the original design of spacecraft. The ability to see battle view weapons testing and test the installation adds a good deal of excitement in the process, and gives real visual kick. Given that the ships and weapons benchmarks are much more detailed, even in the cruising level, the process of new design allows options to be used to infinite with Sword of the Stars, avoiding go the way of always taking the design of a single ship.

Voices:
    The voices of each race are in place, and simply stunning sound. They have in use the general theme of the original voices and evolved them. The first time I heard the voices in concert Liir had a chill run down my back. The voices were added element of the game marmite either loved or hated them. These have been developed, and a much more "round" for Sword of the Stars II.

Combat:
    This is what I have no doubt everyone has been waiting for. A fast learning lesson from me first - remember to enter combat support if war is declared - Mecron by alluding to the hand. The combat engine is a delight, and certainly to sit on a scale larger than the entire principal SOT. The new graphics are amazing and damage to the vessels that actually helps the sense of immersion - a sort of recurring theme throughout Sword of the Stars II. The effects like approach, and feels a lot more impressive dance compared to the first Sword of the Stars, the goal of fewer ships, but ships Kerberos most important was to achieve. It’s smooth, and in the early stages gives the feeling of combat underwater World War 2, where his search for the enemy fleet and search the entire system for them.

I have some of the more two which the above user have forgot which can be the future beta impression of the game.

Diplomacy:

Well, this is much more developed than Sword of the Stars principal, and certainly light years from the original game release I've had enough of playing with the options, but more meat compared to the release of any SOT first, and if I like the diplomacy that will be enough for you to do.

Stations:

A very well done addition, they make a real difference and not something marked in the game for the sake of it. Are entirely understood within the mechanics of the game, ranging from essential to help. They give a real sense of size in combat and as an essential part of its empire in the strategic point of view. Visually bet everyone’s jaws drop when you see the door stations hiver, I have mine know what