Thread: Some guide to Inferno mode for The Haunted: Hells Reach

Some guide to Inferno mode for The Haunted: Hells Reach

Recently I have played the game ‘The Haunted: Hells Reach’ in inferno and I have discover that most of the people are there who don’t know for what purpose they are playing the game and what they were doing or what any of the things meant. And even I was also little bit confused about this inferno mode and other related information for this inferno based game. So if you guys have any of the information and any of the ideas for this inferno then please do the reply for this. Any of the ideas or the suggestion will be appreciated

Re: Some guide to Inferno mode for The Haunted: Hells Reach

According to my suggestion and information Inferno mode is a mode in which the main characters have to kill the enemies until the end of the encounter. So there are total 4 encounters in this game each one is interesting and tough to play as you clear the encounter the next encounter is more tough then the previous encounter and so on. And finally when you have completed your four encounters you are directly switch to the Hell and there you have to face the real difficulty that you have to battle with the final big scary boss.

So I have seen that for playing the levels you must have this knowledge first of all I want to make you to know about the chronostone this chronostone is appears and disappears for some interval of time, so as it appears it will be there for some limit of the time. So within this time you have to shoot the chronostone and if you fail to do this within the time then a level specific natural disaster will occur which make the game tougher and more challenging. So with the help of the Minion strength bar you will notify how strong the minion count is that means that if it is full then you got loads to kill and if it is empty, then you've almost finished that encounter. And here you can increase your point by killing, combo's and breaking stones.

The main thing in this game is the main villain chronostone since it is not possible to beat the chronostone, so the main thing you have to know about this villain only so you have to see for the notification which describe the appearance of the chronostone, so within the specify time you have to destroy the chronostone within the time and you have to do that thing in the time only. Since after the specified time the chronostone will disappears and it will attack on the main character. So the main thing here is also the location for the chronostone is the icons that represent the exact location for the chronostone.

There are the weapons are there that you can make use in this encounters to make the use of this you can simply make your enemy weak and destroy them with the help of this Weapons. So the Shrapnel Grenades can be used for random explosive anything. By pressing the key G you can use this Shrapnel Grenades, and also there are the restrictions that you cannot pick up more if you still have some in your inventory with you.

There are the Ammo counts by which you can get the information about the ammo you have remaining in your current equipped weapon and this can be refilled by killed enemies so that they drop ammunition cases. And with the help of the Weapon upgrade bar will show of the amount of the weapon you have and the weapon can be load so if it is full then that means that there are no possibilities to get the weapons from the Enemies. And the best thing in this game I have seen is that the presence of the team mate souls that means that if your team mate dies his soul will be captured in the stone and you have to search for that stone and have to break it so that your team mate will again alive and join you to fight the enemies.

Here in this game every player has a pistol, a shotgun, A SMG and a knife. So for the levels you can find out the special weapons that can take up a fourth weapon slot. There are the hidden weapons can found in this game levels. Here each weapon can be upgrades in to powerful version except the special weapon.

With the help of the melee attack or knife you can able to kill the enemies, and automatically you will heal yourself by killing the enemies and getting the point for that. And also if you give the priority to the survival then you have to make the use of the kicks and executions as much as possible. So for that you just have to press the Q button since I think this is the useful button for getting out of crowds of enemies or rolling away from explosions.

There are mainly the two types of player are there Survivalists, and Killers where the killer try and kill everything as fast as possible so that it helps the encounter to finish quicker and also you can take this player if you don’t want to waste your time to clear the encounter. Whereas the Survivalists are the player who spend the game melee killing most enemies so that to keep the small health regeneration it offers.

This is the wonderful game I have seen this game have that feature that will be liked by any of the user to play this game.
    And also these games have the best character and the enemies that used for the playing and also with the ability for the encounter these have the additional advantage for this game. Lots of weapons and the tactics are also there in this game.
    The main villains are also there in this game to make the battle with the character in this game after completing the 4 encounter.

Here in the Inferno mode there are total 4 encounters in which the main characters have to kill the enemies and have to clear the each and every encounter. So each of the encounter is best to play and enjoy there are the main boss that also very much interesting and tough. And also the main villains are make the combat with the character in this game after completing the 4 encounter.