Thread: Release date changed of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Release date changed of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Hello friends, this morning I received an email from Amazon says the release date is now November 18, sent by email, and have confirmed that this is not a system error. So I guess all I want to know is, is it really late? Nowhere seems to enclose changed their make public schedule. I'm currently putting off important work to set up two additional gigabytes of RAM and Windows 7, so any in order would be useful so you can decide whether to cancel the order and get it from steam instead.

Re: Release date changed of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter game

Amazon release date is for the boxed version, which is released after the digital version (which comes out, day 28). You better check it and get the appropriate date for you.

Amazon contains the make public date of the game for the physical copy. Steam still says release is 28th of this month and this still seems to be the plan of Kerberos. So Amazon changing Order and purchase it from Steam or GG will give the game much faster.

So enjoy your wait until day 18. I must say that I can hardly wait until morning - I've even taken the day off! For those living in Europe and called off steam, I have bad news. I found this with the initial release of HOI3. Water vapor is based in California, so you do not release it until about 9 am his time, which is 19:00 GMT. Gamers gate If requested, it should be (based on previous experience) is available only before 9 PM. No need to guess where I asked for a. For IP, no particular reason why you like the physical copy? For me I have to say, I love the electronic version. Does not occupy space, you cannot lose the game and cannot get the broken record. The only reasons I can see logically electronically not understand is if your network connection is poor.

Honestly, I like to look through my record collection of games. But I started to get the games through download services (e.g., steam) and for the most part are much more suitable. There is no disk needed to launch the game and not have to worry about losing or damaging the disc. I wish there was a company that gave him a digital copy of a game, you have the CD version, for the reason that then I could consolidate all my stuff in one place.

If you buy outside the Matrix games give you the option of the two (under a few pounds extra for the disc and delivery). However, they only sell their own stuff.

Does somebody be familiar with if the boxed edition would be a physical manual? That could make all the difference for me. But it appears that more and more, we see the games in box with manuals in PDF or brochure tiny - then you might as well get the download version. So good strong hand or not? Anyone know? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    Honestly, I like to look through my record collection of games. But I started to get the games through download services (e.g., steam) and for the most part are much more suitable. There is no disk needed to launch the game and not have to worry about losing or damaging the disc. I wish there was a company that gave him a digital copy of a game, you have the CD version, for the reason that then I could consolidate all my stuff in one place.
    The only problem we have to worry about someone finding out your password. Then all is lost. I bought about 7 games through impulse, and then not log in about 2 years, so I never updated my password as I do all my other services. Then suddenly I see a pop mail on my iPhone: "Thanks for buying." I was like say what? And began to investigate the account, the emails kept coming, thanks for the purchase, thank you for the purchase, thank you for buying. I emailed their customer support, and they closed my account, the credit card company blocked after buying 12. Thankfully after a lot of work, I got a credit card to overturn the charges. My account permanently blocked impulse though. Thereby losing access to all the games I bought.

Quick question, why the boxed version much later than the online version. I'm in a position where I can buy online at all and these days, not knowing this fact when in my local game store and they told me sots2 not be released in stores until 28 ... of November.

The issue would be mainly that I do not use a lot of steam, we could easily make me forget myself, I have lost things like that before, or lose access to e-mail account sends steam emails new equipment authorization to, and not know how long steam will keep the game available for download. I have precious few games bought years ago and still install from time to time, have vapor SOTSII still available in a decade? On the other hand, it seems I have to get it through Steam anyway, and nobody even offers me an installation package that can save them to a backup disk or burn the disc. Here's hoping none of these things happen, and I just placed an order for steam. Oh, poor me. To console myself, I will order from Amazon story of the deacon.