Thread: What you want to see “Leveling System” or “Leveling Game Mode” in The Haunted: Hells Reach

What you want to see “Leveling System” or “Leveling Game Mode” in The Haunted: Hells Reach

What would you like to make out a floor leveling system equivalent to the death through the game or at least a game mode with dissimilar characters / armor / weapons to level up? The game developers do not consider it fair for new players have a system like this, but I think it would benefit the game to have a system like this. It wraps the newcomers to other players who are superior level and gives them somewhat to work to give the game an eternal appeal.

Re: What you want to see “Leveling System” or “Leveling Game Mode” in The Haunted: Hells Reach

The game is dying a quick death. I only see 2.3 servers all the time. Why did the development team simply add an appropriate placement or ranking system = (the day of the earthquake run and shoot and the unreal are over.

Re: What you want to see “Leveling System” or “Leveling Game Mode” in The Haunted: Hells Reach

You're right, but you are thinking of the wrong type of progression. Just being able to spend a wave would be sufficient for the progression of many people who have bought this game. Perm levels and opens only create a scenario that encourages KF maps grind. It's a mod that has now been launched as a new game. I do not think this game is dying.

There are 2.3 Servers only because there is no dedicated server tool, however, will be very soon. By the way, I like the leveling system. Is segregated from the community, discourages the mods, and is so general and waste of time. A classification system that just say they are "prestige", as in Alien Swarm is great for me, if you just need to show a few badges, but a killing ground and leveling system is simple bad as per me. We upgrade weapons by killing zombies and stuff, not a leveling of advantage. The leveling system because some of the prejudices people from low-level elite high kicks everyone so often, I'm against that kind of leveling. I see lack of use of mod Killing Floor, due to the leveling benefits, there are mods but I have to go on a list of black / white so they are quite discouraged, why KF stopped and had a fun time play haunted.

I do not care for a leveling system never really liked me. But this is what I like and I think it would achieve the same goal of keeping people around and interested. More achievements. Perhaps some specific map of the classification panel, etc, as he said. Detailed statistics, preferably within the game and Steam, I suppose. Just matter like that, time played, finished maps, melee kills, etc shotgun kills, the quickest trip time, the head of kill, kill a player in pvp etc

I would not mind a few sort of progression system, but possibly not "leveling". Possibly somewhat more like Call of Duty that as you growth you unlock a few new weapons. Not anything drastic, do not want the weapons that make the originals seem useless, but at least something to look forward. I mean when they start performance of duty or battlefield and only have a few weapons, you can still get a lot of kills and not as good as everyone else. Thus we have no players are separated by levels of profit and all that, but we still have something to work. Just a thought, in the end this game is still relatively fun.

This is not COD or battlefield and never will be. That is cheap and ruins the game as well. To start with a good super weapon "unlock them" when the game was to upgrade them.

Note that usually kill first released only 6 months after L4D and had a fraction of the publicity that had L4D (Certainly not TV ads or billboards in metropolitan areas). Killing Floor, however, has a great group, while L4D not by the system of progression and gameplay. While it certainly has pursued a dynamic gaming experience, different from a linear game L4D, no system of progression and cannot really hope for a group not long after him.

Leveling system? It would be amazing. Someone mentioned l4d, but this game is dead. Look at the KF. But I understand that some people do not like the leveling system, so it must be "classified" (you can level up your profits) of servers and "normal". A separate gameplay involved ranking up or weapons to achieve through a system of classification. Nothing in today's game would have to be changed for this, but it would just be additional gameplay.

I'm not so sure about how to implement something like that, however, but something I personally would be happy would be a statistics page where you can see that in general kill, kill a mob and so on, that would be awesome.