Thread: Unable to run The Haunted: Hells Reach

Unable to run The Haunted: Hells Reach

as the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed The Haunted: Hells Reach on the computer of mine and this particular game did not seems to run at all when I am trying to launch the game. Let me know what do you thinking on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to run The Haunted: Hells Reach

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to ask following questions which will be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration?
    Does hardware configuration of the computer is meeting the minimum system requiremnet of the game?
    Is there any changes on the computer?
    Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?
    Let me know if you are having any useful information to figure out the root cause of the issue.

In this particular situation I recommended that you should locate the exe file of the game and right click on it. Now you have to click on the Run as Administrator from the right click context menu and see whether the game is running.
    If the game is not running then there could be compatibility issue with the game and the operating system which you have installed. I recommend that you should right click on the exe file of the game then click Properties from the right click context menu. Now click on the Compatibility tab and select the appropriate option and click on Ok and apply button and see whether the thing is working or not.

I recommend that you should verify the integrity of the game cache file by using the following steps.

You have to right click on the game into Steam and after that you have to click on Properties.
    Now click on the Local files and click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache.

Once you have done the same you should wait till the entire process gets completed.

I am not sure but there is chances that back ground process which are running on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply clean boot the computer and try to launch the game after completing with the process.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? If you are having the same than I recommend that you should simply disable the antivirus program which you have installed on the computer of yours. If there is change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should configure the security software so that the issue which you have mentioned over here will not persist further.

After going through the information which you have stated over here I recommend that you should simply download and install the latest version of DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers on the computer of yours.
    You can get the same from the official website and download as well as install the above mentioned software on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. Make sure that you have restated the computer once you have installed the above mentioned software on the computer of yours.

I think you need to reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. I am not sure whether it will work or not but you should try the same.

There could be a bug issue associated with the game. Hence you should contact the developer of the game will work ion the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.