Thread: Better control system for Haunted: Hells Reach

Better control system for Haunted: Hells Reach

Genuinely a combo system on a keyboard o.0 actually does prefer “left movement mouse" and ambush button to do an assault. I think shoot might as well be on left click and melee on right click, your "combo" system controls are one of the most awful controls I have perceived on a PC game heretofore, I think you ought to take some stuff from mount and sharpened steel case in point. As of this moment, its close outlandish to do those combos, and who savvy plan was it to tie explosives to a crux? Genuinely, attempting to sprint and move around while attempting to press the projectiles is a pain in the. I just lean toward to have the capacity to switch weapons, so when I’m sprinting, I switch to projectiles and hurl one, same with blade, you over confused the melee system for no legitimate huge explanation, when it approaches controls.

Re: Better control system for Haunted: Hells Reach

I'm for additional recreations utilizing the Mount & Blade model (excellent taste by the method) but I hold no situations with the controls in this game. Any PC gamer might as well have the ability to keep change, W and press G at the same time.

I just mapped the controls to my mouse, and I as a matter of fact been fit to have a ton of fun game melee strike best right thumb button, thumb button, is CQC ambush and clicking in on the center mouse is explosive. This appears to be ideal set up and leaving evade on Q. Thinking probably a 360 controller will as a matter of fact make the game playable. I will need to attempt that, actually guide thusly.

• C
    • E F
    • Q

With change on alternate trigger or something and explosives to right trigger. No genuine should guide in weapon controls as obviously this game is melee first and firearm method the heck at the close of the necessity post. Furthermore you could probably just utilize the mouse provided that you need to shoot something.

Not that this control system is the best equipped contrivance in gaming history, but you could probably rebind the keys. Additionally, if this is implausible for you, I cannot envisage how you could play an game where combos need something greater than pressing 2 buttons at the same time.

X-box controller works fantastic for combos and gameplay, but you can’t turn snappy enough. You got to click the joystick fasten you wind looking situations you don’t would like to, you more level affectability you can’t turn quick enough, so then you utilize keyboard/mouse, you are able to turn quick enough, but no matter what key buttons you can’t do any combos and afterward your melee isn’t close comparable to ever. I blatantly don’t comprehend what can alter every last trace of the situations this recreation has, I state take it as the recreation is, something enjoyment to play occasionally, but it just has too a significant number of situations .I remarkably question the designers will ever settle every one of them, being as how there is simply too numerous. I’m confident we will get some patches to alter some of the situations, but there is simply too a considerable number of issues with the gameplay it’s self.

The buttons were finished around individuals just having a keyboard, while most people will truth be told have a mouse with side buttons not a lot of people does, all things considered putting things on this as a default doesn't act as some individuals then don't have the fitness to utilize it. Then again, assuming that you feel the controls are that grave, you would be able to rebind them to suit your requirements, we attempted the most fit we would be able to make the key gameplay mechanics effortless to gain entrance to.

I think part of the situation is maybe some people are over convoluting it. You dont ought to vitally get every last one of the 15 or whatever combos down and so on. You actually require a few. The nexus move is Shift+E. The Johnny Cage jump kick. This is imperative. I have gotten where I am able to do it no situation. Right away it was a bit clumsy but in the game that you actually center on it for an entire adjust. Since your mouse has a couple side thumb buttons those can make your existence simple too. Exploit them. I know some individuals such as to utilize those for ventrilo comms and things similar to that. I utilize one for CQC and the alternate for avoid (default Q) in fact. That method I would be able to slide certified basic. When you get where you could probably Shift+E then F to kill/heal. Shift+Q to slide (to put out discharge and harsh corrosive on you and break) this is all you require in addition to the weapons and so on. Better believe it the alternate stuff you would be able to study to get preferable and look cool but you get the proposed several things down your golden.

In the game that you desire to get specialized on it, you might set one thumb catch to Melee and the different to dodgethen all you need to utilize is essential shooter WASD, change to run, space to jump and F to activate/Execute.

I got a Razer Naga, even thought I don't MMO, when my demise viper ceased to exist following years of dependable utility. I figured with the movement to have melee/grenades/abilibuttons/misc supplies sure to unique keys it was worth having 12 small buttons on my thumb.

I bound the melee (the kicks/combos melee) to the same button I utilize for melee assault / snappy switch to melee weapon. I bound the CQC weapon (knife/scythe and so forth) to a button following to the melee button (Easier to recall if they're following to one another, in my mind).

Explosives I destined to the button for throwing grenades in COD/KF. I moreover have reload commonly on a thumb button, as well as a "final weapon" button (which THHR requires) on the thumb domain, as well. That would be 5 commands, in straightforward span of developments most fit singed to hands I normally have in most shooters.

In fact I could incline toward to have a nexus which switch between knife and final utilized firearm, so that the other side mouse button functions as the assault button for weapons AND blade. (Or CQC and weapons)