Thread: The Haunted: Hells Reach 1st update bugs and features

The Haunted: Hells Reach 1st update bugs and features

Healstone still shows up when you just start to play with associate in addition CQC weapon executes don't restore your steadiness anymore, Artefacts on Win XP x86 Radeon 4800 512 MB. Attainments still don't work for server joiners. So much happens when I updated Haunted: Hells Reach for the first time.

Re: The Haunted: Hells Reach 1st update bugs and features

CQC was never supposed to give health back, for the purpose that was a settled bug in this patch. The accomplishments not finishing up a server is a known situation and can be settled in the patch.

This made me get practically "wave" 4, yesterday, as a matter of fact I did range it coz there was a content telling me I did, but it appears the game wasn't delayed respectably and I ceased to exist when the memo. It has been made more effortless in different methods. For example the Chronostones have a longer timeout, and you will get more fitness once again for melee kills.

It's now even harder to spot where expressed stones are. esp. healthstones where it appears that the bolt vanishes when a second or several. In addition I found an overhaul for the gun even depending on if I didn’t utilize the gun or whatever possible weapon to any detectable degree. Actually melee and CQC and I weren’t fit to scope the 3rd contact. For the most part in view of the "bug" you've altered and since I wasn't equipped to spot any healthstone. It doesn't look more effortless to me. (The remapping I did made it a touch more straightforward but this is all).