Thread: Need DLC in The Haunted: Hells Reach

Need DLC in The Haunted: Hells Reach

So my question is for developer: are you planning to support this game after release? If yes than I must say that we need DLC which is really good for game, which add new maps, weapons and characters.

Re: Need DLC in The Haunted: Hells Reach

I truly wish you do not mean to charge for maps. Maps are somewhat I for myself think to be free, as it as well must be able to be shaped by the community, especially as you are utilizing an engine like UE3. However, I am in favor of charging for cosmetic changes.

It is only when I look at the companies to charge customers "map packs" and the lovely people at Activision begin to lose respect for them because they're just trying to nickel and dime of their fan base every bit they have. I think a great way for companies to allow additional support is simply to support their games and listen to their fans. If you please the fans then the fans tend to favor. It's kind of respect that should go both ways.

I understand OP said that women in this game would be ridiculous, but it's true in part. I'm not saying women are not capable, but it would be rare for a woman scream about the murder and destruction while blowing everything to pieces. I personally do not want female characters because it would ruin the atmosphere of the game.

I don't see why they shouldn't implement a female character, there are so many of them starring in badass games I reckon it will be a good addition as DLC. I'm just anxious to see what new weapons they'll add.