Thread: Showing message while playing Battlefield 3 to give keycode and the computer is offline.

Showing message while playing Battlefield 3 to give keycode and the computer is offline.

Hi friends. I have installed the game Battlefield 3 on my computer, this is the best game to play but for now I have faced an issue that while playing the game on my computer the Account says my computer is offline, so is that the System error or the Steam is not working properly. So is there need to get the new origin or anything else then that, so if you guys have the information about these then please do the reply for this issue. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: Showing message while playing Battlefield 3 to give keycode and the computer is offline.

According to my experience the code that you have enter during the installation for the game is already been used, so that may happen that if the code is been used already. So If you are facing this issue then you can make the use of the PhysWarfare Pack. May this will help you out to overcome the issue and the alternate option is that you can login to the Battlelog to enjoy the Battlefield 3.

Re: Showing message while playing Battlefield 3 to give keycode and the computer is offline.

As I know there is no need to get the Origin again if you have bought battlefield 3, but if you are trying to copy the Steam then May you need the Origin over there that means you have at least once install that Origin. And if not work for you then take another way to EA. But I can sure that this kind of the issue arise if the Origin for the game is not properly install in the System so first make sure that the Origin for the game should be there for the game to play.