Thread: TAKE ON HELICOPTERS - helicopters crash isn't exactly the best.

TAKE ON HELICOPTERS - helicopters crash isn't exactly the best.

I buy this video game in last week on steam site and there is not any singular problem arriving onto it. This steam site helps me to do the downloading and installation task in proper way. After playing this video game I realize that the helicopters crashes at the time of playing this video game aren’t exactly the best. There is something missing onto this video game. Last one week I regularly played this game & I experienced that the same kind of crashes happen onto this game. I want something different that really gives impact on the user and every time it realizes that because of different mistakes this crashed happen. What do you think guess? Is there anyone experience over this video game. Then must mention your valuable reply… I’m waiting it….

Re: TAKE ON HELICOPTERS - helicopters crash isn't exactly the best.

As i understand, the crashes and the wrecks look as ugly, as in Arma 2 and the similar type of things happen onto this video game. This game is just release but I also think that there is something more or attractiveness should be necessary onto this game. I played ArmA 2 video game in last six and I have pretty much experience on it. now the problem is that this is the game that provide same type of condition and similar environment. Need something better onto it.

Take On Helicopters introduces the player to three distinct classes of helicopter: light, medium and heavy. You can change the helicopters as well as its looks as you demand. Use setting menu and check what result arriving onto it. This CH-53 helicopter is being air-to-air refuelled, but as it is approaching the tanker’s hose. I played this game and initial condition I also think thing the same things. Agree with OP. It's fun to fly but it's also fun to feel your crash. This type of helicopters crashing has been gives the indication of such issues makes problem onto your target and you need to avoid it proper way.

In this type of games you need to add some attractive plug-ins onto it. I mean to install the recent launched patch with this game. I think you have not installed it and hence the similar type of events arrives onto it. If you found such patch then install it onto your video game. It works well for different type of experience on it.