Thread: Is there any way to Unbind all joystick in Battlefield 3

Is there any way to Unbind all joystick in Battlefield 3

It seems that the default configuration file in BF3 think all drivers are X-Box 360. Logitech Force 3D Mi-Pro will not be mapped properly throttle saying it is "Trigger 1" for the pulse and "Trigger 2" for the slowdown. Trigger on the stick is attached as the 3 button and 2 binds and activate the 4 button. Also, it cannot force the joystick for on-foot, which is really annoying if the club is slightly off center and I'm standing as I guide you to the left or right. Is there any way to get to work the throttle a percentage? Is there any way to "separate all joystick" to be standing and ground vehicles?

Re: Is there any way to Unbind all joystick in Battlefield 3

DICE and BF series of games are the only developers that do not offer complete support for the controller 360 days now. The battle not at all got 2 and BF3 only moderately map, but you at a standstill have to use the keyboard and mouse to interact with cinematic scenes and action scenes during the SP campaign. So at the end of the day BF still lacks the ability to deliver an entire game for people who use large displays connected to your computer and want to play with a controller. As I said, but should ask Crytek DICE, Blackbox, or some other developer Electronic Arts to help them understand how to provide a complete on-screen during the game controller support for games of their battlefield.

Remains the same that was in the beta does not work. Even after the beta test, when all had complained of this EA said it was on the list of corrections. After trying to fly with the mouse / keyboard in 1943 and BF2 decided to buy a flight suit, and wow, what a great purchase to be worth the money. The game looks great but the flight without a joystick is not what we want to hear your words FOR stick by EA, which is why I bought the game after the beta, because EA said it would not be a solution for release.

I had the same problem right list because of the foot links joystick. Holding down the esc key target of the union not to prevent and me in all my commands foot joystick to a button on the joystick instead of the shaft. Problem solved any list. My next problem that I have yet to find a solution is, I like inverted mouse, but not the joystick. It seems that the option to invest implemented in the game applies to all drivers? Any solution for this?

Accelerator works at least a little on the percentage. Problems can arise when a tank or stop being a foot soldier assigned to your joystick to the game. Hold down the ESC key while the binding to delete the joystick controls binding to the foot soldier.

Exactly what I'm seeing! Well, I am able to unleash my controls by holding escape, but the second part is getting on my nerves. I have to reverse the controls to fly the helicopter (helicopter or plane cannot remember), but then the plane will not fly right. Therefore, I have to change the option to invest and forth depending on what I want to fly. Great disappointment of the EA in something like this, knowing that helicopters and planes do not actually fly like that (not that I'm a pilot), but when you pull the lever, the nose should be on a plane or helicopter , not one and the other.

I have my private pilot's license so you can imagine not wanting to learn to fly differently in the only game that has led to more than when I jump in a real airplane. This was not a problem in the initial battle (the one with the Blackhawks) and has not played the series since even the massive marketing campaign that drew me back! Why did that change things with this setup.

I am glad that a real driver is that the same frustrations as me! Hopefully fixed EA or somebody figures. I was excited about the planes and stuff in the game and I loved flying the Blackhawks in the first, but now it's screwed all.

I literally had the esc key down for a few seconds after selecting the combination of keys on the joystick in the "walk" section. The command cannot be null. As has been said that the only thing that worked was binding to another button on the joystick.

I am using a Logitech G13, I love this driver. It has a joystick on the side, but instead of WSDA program key to it, I can assign the joystick to be recognized as a joystick. Giving you the ability analog. I have no troubles programming this to walk or fly, but the speed of vehicles does not make out it. I have to spend the joystick controls for WSDA. This makes it needlessly tricky driving and shooting, not to mention driving only. You must be able to turn a little too fast to be effective. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a G13 that you’re having this problem. Please come with a solution for these key binding issues.

I have Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick regular controls for everything except “yaw” truly, but the program 2 buttons on it to do that. With that said vertical flight option in the game have yet to be invested for the jet to fly properly. Then when the plane flies well, the helicopter. My X and Y axis are the same for everyone, but if you look closely when that option looming vertical flight, is said to be only for helicopters.