Thread: Battlefield 3 DVD is useless?

Battlefield 3 DVD is useless?

I would like to prefer to download Battlefield 3 rather than that of the installing the game through DVD. I am not able to figure out why people are supposed to download the game rather than of the installing through the couple of DVDs. Tell me what do you have speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Battlefield 3 DVD is useless?

I wanted to tell you that you should contact the technical support of the EA games so that you can get the new CD key. The CD key is provided to included into the downloadable version of the game and that is the reason why the game is not install through DVD.

If you are looking to install the game through the DVD than you can use any of the following options.
    Install punkbuster
    Install start menu icon
    install Desktop shortcut

As I have went into the offline mode of the game with origins and after that you should try to start with the setup.exe or for the autoplay from the DVD disc. It will simply go into the Origins into the offline mode and simply precede and there was nothing happening into the game. I have simply gave up and connected the computer of mine to the internet backup again.
    You will be able to make use of the DVD if and only brings me to origin menu and then there is nothing to happen. When I am trying to resume then the download is doing nothing. There are people who are supposed to get the hard copy of the game since they are not having the fast internet for the downloading purpose of the game.

I have also tried to download the game but I have completed the process by simply downloading the game through online. I also recommend that you should have the DVD key when you are supposed to reinstall the game.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine.