Thread: Computer is currently offline while playing BattleField 3

Computer is currently offline while playing BattleField 3

I have got the below mentioned question on the computer of mine. It can be displayed as early as possible while playing video game BattleField "To activate your game on this computer using your Origin Account, you'll need to connect to the internet". Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Computer is currently offline while playing BattleField 3

I have also noticed the same problem which you have stated over here. I was trying to enter the product key to activate. However I have done the same at the time of install. After entering the product key I have click on the same and it is prompting with the error message which you have stated over here in this particular thread. It will never take you to the page whene you have actually entered the key.

I would like to tell you that you will be able to play the campaign mode of the game into offline mode of the game.

I am posting below the specific solution which will be useful to get the requirement of yours.
    You should simply launch the Origin and after that you should select the game.
    You will be able to see the little cloud icon at the bottom left and activate the same. Once you have done the same you should try to booting the game again.
    Once you have done it will force the orgin to see you online and you will not be able to use the online storage if you are into offline mode.

In the situation of mine this particular game is asking for the activation code while installing the game at the time of the installation. I have given the same and the entire process of the installation simply went great. Still I am not able to play the game as it is asking for the activation through the browser. So I am not able to make the thing working for me and I am hoping that they will definitely help you out.

Well I am suggesting following stuff which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    You have to close all the Origin stuff.
    After that I have simply went to the game folder and from there I have started to play the game on the computer of mine. Once you have done you will be able to open Origin and sync with the cloud and launched the same.
    Now also you have to make it as a passed launching screen.

If you are thinking that how to make use of the campaign mode in the game. Then you should use the following instruction. Well for this particular purpose you have to go for the Battlefield 3 go for Battlefield when you are supposed to PoOrigin was running.

Tell me whether you have installed any of the firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer? If so then I recommend that you should disable the all the above mentioned software and see whether there is any changes in the situation.
    If the thing is working appropriately than I recommend that you should configure the software so that the issue cannot persist in the future.

I think you should contact the technical support team to get the further help on this particular matter so that the issue can be solved efficiently.