Thread: Battlefield 3 Crashes each 5-8 minutes all maps within MP

Battlefield 3 Crashes each 5-8 minutes all maps within MP

I am having some problem with the Battlefield 3 game. Actually whenever I start the game then it freezes completely. Once that happens then I am left with just one option and that is to open the task manager and kill the game process. I don’t have any idea that what I should do in order to get this problem resolved. If anyone of you have anything that can help me with this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Battlefield 3 Crashes each 5-8 minutes all maps within MP

I think that there is some problem with the graphic driver you are using. I am not 100 percent sure about this but if you want then you can try by upgrading your graphic drivers to the latest version available and see if that can solve the issue for you or not.

There is two possibility for this issue and that is, either you are having corrupted file system otherwise it might be the ram issue. So just remove the RAM from the system and reinsert that properly to the slot. It can solve the issue for you.

The servers have crashed yesterday because of too great enthusiasm of the fans for the title. Attendance was such that the servers do not support the number of players. In total and across all platforms, not less than 9.5 million players stormed the servers in the Battlefield 3 beta. The number of players for the Xbox 360 launch is unknown, but it had to be consistent. For now, everything is resolved; we can only hope that this will be the last crash.

With the launching Battlefield 3 will contain a total of nine multiplayer maps, two of which are previously known. Then there are the four cards Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, Strike at Karkand and Wake Iceland from the addon Back to Karkand , which is included as a bonus pre-order directly, and thus a high spread is experienced. A total of 13 maps on release is available. In multiplayer, the maps on the PC with up to 64 people to be playable on the console with 24th This difference in the number of players is due to a technical limitation in the range of consoles. The following modes will be available for Battlefield 3 to start on all maps.

A special feature in the multiplayer of Battlefield 3 is the Battlelog . About the additional services are in addition to the retrieval of detailed statistics and lists of friends and a managed voice chat will be available. Players, it should be possible to track the statistics of their friends in real time. Functions are also announced the formation of squads and platoons.

Battlefield 3 offers you the multiplayer mode - unlike its competitors, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Combat Jets. That it is full of action at the fighting at high altitudes down to business, showing the lower Games for Battlefield 3. It has a running time of nearly two minutes, comes in the form of filmed and invariably contains scenes but without the original sound. Among other things you can to a fight jet watch as it crashes after heated air combat on the battlefield of the multiplayer map Caspian Border and explodes.

It should not crash. Squads consist in Battlefield 3 from up to four players. The player who gets a squad automatically assigned the role of squad leader. All members of the squad can only enter the Squad Leader or one of the checkpoints in the game. Squad leaders should be killed; however, this can spawn a squad member or any checkpoint. To wipe out a squad finally, it is necessary to eliminate all four members. The squad must then enter at a checkpoint held by the team in the game.

I would like to tell you that the squad system was retained in Battlefield 3, there are over Battlefield 2 but some changes. One of the biggest changes is probably the absence of the commander that there will definitely not Battlefield 3. This was part of gameplay designer confirmed several times. The presence of the Commo Rose that could get over the actions in BF2 as the viewing and marking (spotting) of opponents, but also ammunition and first aid was carried out, however, subsequently inserted into the PC version.

I think that your system is lacking the minimum configuration needed to run the game and for that reason you are getting the issue like this. So my suggestion to you is to check for the minimum system requirement for this.