Thread: How many of you have issue with Battlefield 3?

How many of you have issue with Battlefield 3?

I am posting this over here just to know that how many of you people are having problem with the Battlefield 3. If you have any problem with the game then please post that over here. We will try to solve this together.

Re: How many of you have issue with Battlefield 3?

Whenever I start the game then I found that the system gets hanged and I cannot do anything else with that. I tried with all the possible ways that I know to het it solved but all of them were useless. I cannot understand that how do I resolve this. If you can help me then please let me know. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

I think that reinstalling the game might solve the problem for you. Other than this, you can also check that if your system is fulfilling the minimum system requirements or not. This can also be one of the possible reasons for this.

The backbone of any Battlefield game is the soldier classes. In Battlefield 2's at the time were still seven, but now has zeroed in all series and Dice to four. If you're thinking: "The label 'I have from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free writes, finally, what about the Jets, "which is wrong, because the developers have the equipment of the fighters in Battlefield 3 by mixed sense and added new skills. This creates a whole new feel.

The guy with the grenade launcher can now heal and revive fallen comrades with the defibrillator to life. However, he must unlock only with earned points. As in Bad Company 2, the medical field to fill his role in the initial period that is not at all, even if you earn the rank required for this device very quickly.

Minimum requirements for Battlefield 3
    • Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
    • RAM: 2GB
    • Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
    • Graphics card memory: 512 MB
    • Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
    • Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Recommended system requirements for Battlefield 3
    • Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    • RAM: 4GB
    • Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.
    • Graphics card memory: 1 GB
    • Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card

It also replaces the grenade launcher, so we take him for, the health pack. We need to think about before the game start, then, what equipment will not help us and the team more. The first-aid kit regularly delivers more points, so often as the Dice "Noob Tube" (beginner tube) decried grenade launcher has been uninteresting. If that means that we often can be cured, we will only be good. Who will be taken from such a gun under continuous fire, which blurs vision. This is to simulate the effect of covering fire. If such an intimidated opponent is done by one of our colleagues, the gunner receives bonus points, even if he has not even hit the villain. This is a cool, promoting the concept of team play.

The utility also has Claymores and C4 explosives in baggage. The latter are anti-personnel mines already in Battlefield 2 or in the Call of Duty series were feared. However, they solve only with fast-moving enemies, and so can be circumvented by crawling or crouching. Because the provider may interpret only a maximum of two six Claymores and C4 charges at the same time, we need fear no insurmountable minefields. We are in a safe place and then use up considerable distances splinters and smoke grenades. We aim through a faded map of the battlefield, are so reliant on our teammates Mark opponent. This works on the same principle as in Bad Company 2.

I don’t have any problem with the game. I am really enjoying this without any issue.

When I first started the game then it was seemed to be lagging but after 2 days it started running smoothly without any issue. I didnt had any changes to that. It happens automatically.